"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Nah, no wobbly lip as always gob off, and funnily enough, im often accused of it - usually by others doing the same but who lack the self awareness to see it, , too busy pointing the finger than look at themselves.

Now, i'm 'm just enjoying myself pointing out the hypocrisy of some along with the gullibility of others.
And that, me cheeky chappy cockernee sparrer, is why it's just a matter of time before the big comedy Ban Frying Pan spangs you in the gor-blimey norf and sarf once more.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
And that, me cheeky chappy cockernee sparrer, is why it's just a matter of time before the big comedy Ban Frying Pan spangs you in the gor-blimey norf and sarf once more.
Oh you poor wee thing, have you been complaining to daddy that the big boys are making you use more than "five word soundbites of bile" I will say again "point on the doll where the bad man touched you"

Yes I appreciate you want to live in a world where people cannot hold an opposite opinion, or at least air it if they hold one.
Where that "opposite view" of yours constitutes cackling in glee at the prospect of older opponents dying of hypothermia as some sort of twisted "retribution" for not agreeing with you - particularly loathsome given your hypocritical toadying over the sanctity of the "serious parts" of the site , I'm more than happy to see it shut down, fella.

Where that "opposite view" of yours constitutes cackling in glee at the prospect of older opponents dying of hypothermia as some sort of twisted "retribution" for not agreeing with you - particularly loathsome given your hypocritical toadying over the sanctity of the "serious parts" of the site , I'm more than happy to see it shut down, fella.
He's been flinging ageist remarks my way for a long time, even txt'd me, intimating i'd popped me clogs. I don't consider it an opponent though. Opponents are worthy people.
Cognitive dissonance was a favourite phrase of his, which I found rather amusing, he doesn't know the meaning of it.
@amazing__lobster

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Morning,

Having been involved , and guilty of some or all of the things mentioned on this thread, I like to take the occasional glimpse , just for fun and nostalgia .

The above post, where you mention that someone is sitting there hoping that some old stroker Arrser will die of hypothermia , did make me chuckle.

What is even funnier, is that we have Granddads/fathers, and others, who are meant to be responsible for children, behaving like complete juvenile knobbers.

Warms the cockles, it does. :cool:

Morning,

Having been involved , and guilty of some or all of the things mentioned on this thread, I like to take the occasional glimpse , just for fun and nostalgia .

The above post, where you mention that someone is sitting there hoping that some old stroker Arrser will die of hypothermia , did make me chuckle.

What is even funnier, is that we have Granddads/fathers, and others, who are meant to be responsible for children, behaving like complete juvenile knobbers.

Warms the cockles, it does. :cool:

Well done.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs

Well done.
Ha ha,
Was just commenting on the general vibe of the Thread, but it's good to see that 'some' are showing us all the need for it's continued existence.

Well played Sir.

PS The concept of wishing the death of a fellow Arsser by hypothermia still made I larf.

You Poo head ;-)

Ha ha,
Was just commenting on the general vibe of the Thread, but it's good to see that 'some' are showing us all the need for it's continued existence.

Well played Sir.

PS The concept of wishing the death of a fellow Arsser by hypothermia still made I larf.

You Poo head ;-)
That's Poo Poo head to you!

I had the shits a couple of days ago and it was the works christmas do coming up, remembering what happened last year I decided to have a 3 course meal of"no go". Cut to two days later and I have an itchy hemorrhoid and a massive dehydrated shit wanting to go swimming.

The comfort when the shit split the hemorrhoid was awesome, the itching stopped and the blood lubed up the chute for a rather spikey shit to pass out smoothly.

I also removed an ingrowing nail with a stanley knife.

Feel 100% better now.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
That's Poo Poo head to you!

Ah, you're right...been out of the game too long.

I knew that leaving would be a curse and that the old 'Blood in, Blood out' would come to haunt me.

IMHO, it's not so much fun if it's in its own thread...... it's much better when you'd been on a so called serious topic, and start cnuting each other off and then get the accompanying huffing and puffing and mild flounce of some one saying 'Oh Look, another decent thread turning to shite ' .

Ah, the memories ,

Last edited:

morsk

LE
I'd love to see his face when he finds out what DEVGRU is.

No pigeon will be safe.
Isn't that some american Navy thing, so therefore fat, retarded, gay and fairly averagely lame?

morsk

LE
He only latched on the the GRU part and went off on some dribbling arrsegravy about "teaching himself cyrillic".
Cut him some slack mate, he is, after all a grade A throbber

Cut him some slack mate, he is, after all a grade A throbber
Well sure, that's a given.

But he could have stopped at any time, but just kept doubling down until even he finally realised he'd made himself look like a complete cunt.

Again.

morsk

LE
Well sure, that's a given.

But he could have stopped at any time, but just kept doubling down until even he finally realised he'd made himself look like a complete ****.

Again.
"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"?

Maybe the pit of self-loathing, Sanatogen, cat food and countdown is that lonely that the only way he can illicit human contact is by being a dick to strangers on the internet. Probably because his family are sick of it and moved without telling him.

Latest Threads