"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE
#metoo Εξακολουθεί να πιστεύει ότι η κυριλλική είναι μια γλώσσα.
What's that 'sposed to say? It's all Greek to me.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You should tell David Attenbourough to put next weeks episode of Seven Worlds One Planet on hold until they can film the new rodent, did you say it was a rate. By the way what do they look like these rate's.
There are different types you know. I got a bill for some Water Rates. I never ordered any so they can stuff that!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I kept wondering what this thread reminded me of...
Of course, a lot less funny but essentially the aristo arguing with the revolutionary guard.

Londo

LE
No, you've been a good boy so far although if I had the choice, I'd rop you for that God-awful avatar
Thank you and you just don't like my hair style do you . Come on tell the truth I can handle it :twisted:

NSP

LE
Not sure. Something about an electric hotel and ending in "waaa".

Do you know anyone who speaks Cyrillic?
Sadly not - only people who can read it. Clearly I've missed out.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thank you and you just don't like my hair style do you . Come on tell the truth I can handle it :twisted:
Alright, you're an ugly cunt as well:slow:

... now 16 years later and 18 stone with COPD I reckon after the hill I would manage it but I would be sweating like a rapist.
Not all (alleged) rapists sweat, apparently. Particularly if they have some sort of, err... medical condition, that could be, umm... described as an overdose of adrenaline due to coming under fire in a combat situation. Or something.

Not sure. Something about an electric hotel and ending in "waaa".

Do you know anyone who speaks Cyrillic?
I'm fluent in Russian, but I'm fucked if I can read it, never ever known a Cyrillic speaker though

I'm fluent in Russian, but I'm fucked if I can read it, never ever known a Cyrillic speaker though
That's kind of the point. Cyrillic isn't a language, but he picked up on GRU in the acronym I used and assumed it referred to something Russian.

Then off he went on one of his usual lying fantasies, the wretch.

That text is Greek, BTW.

That's kind of the point. Cyrillic isn't a language, but he picked up on GRU in the acronym I used and assumed it referred to something Russian.

That text is Greek, BTW.
I guessed that the GRU was why he assumed Russian, most people seem to think that it's only the Russians that use it, thankfully I'm never asked to read or write in the language though, I only learnt it because I travel a lot to Eastern Europe for work, have done for years, it was the easier option rather that try and learn god knows many languages, no one has ever seemed to mind using Russian over their own language, they understand it's the quickest way to converse without resorting to interpreters

Cyrillic is fecking piss simple to read...
in uppercase.
you Cyril wannabes wanna try something more demanding...
like pished up Georgian script!

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero

That text is Greek, BTW.
I am wondering what is the most suitable time for the truck to come around for your bile and other ablutions, need to keep the place clean.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
That would seem to be an appropriate station in life for you.
No as I have made it clear I will be arranging the collection, the truck will be manned by someone with a stronger stomach than I as it would be inconcievable that a bragard like me could possibly manage that task.

Latest Threads