"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

There was a hill near the start of the course and it was a challenge TBH but after that a piece of piss, and now 16 years later and 18 stone with COPD I reckon after the hill I would manage it but I would be sweating like a rapist.

I'd been out for 3 years, was a bit apprehensive about CFT, given the choice of th TA 3 mile version, laughingly took the infantry weights and breezed it... some of the reservists must have been blagging for years the flabby toads.

I was being a ****, why would I need access to anything of yours. Your cat is a different situation.
It's not my cat, it just suns itself on our terrace.

Have you had enough of me making you look like a ċunt, or do you want to change that bucket of shít you're sitting in for a bigger one and carry on?

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
It's not my cat, it just suns itself on our terrace.

Have you had enough of me making you look like a ċunt, or do you want to change that bucket of shít you're sitting in for a bigger one and carry on?
Dont take it personally old boy as I never have, your wit I like and there is one thing I have achieved and that is to make you type 32 words a comma and a question mark. Since your posts usually consist of two or three, maybe four well chosen words I consider myself priveleged. Lets not get cunty where no cunty required.

Dont take it personally old boy as I never have, your wit I like and there is one thing I have achieved and that is to make you type 32 words a comma and a question mark. Since your posts usually consist of two or three, maybe four well chosen words I consider myself priveleged. Lets not get cunty where no cunty required.
You've done more than you expected.

Happy trails, pardner.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Well, that'll kill ten minutes, I s'pose.
Sorry I do not have the brain power of you, you know it all cunt but I hope one day you will realise that knowing everything leaves life very boring. I am happy to try and learn Cyrillic at 50 years of age and am not in the habbit of knocking others wishing to better themselves but if thats what gets your day in then carry on.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I'd love to see his face when he finds out what DEVGRU is.

No pigeon will be safe.
I have looked and it is some USMC numonic, nothing I could ever aspire to or even want to aspire to. While you are there @dogmeat could you give some indication of your services to UK /British Army or RSPCA or whatever it was that gave you carteblache to trash anyone but take offence when tables are turned.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have looked and it is some USMC numonic, nothing I could ever aspire to or even want to aspire to. While you are there @dogmeat could you give some indication of your services to UK /British Army or RSPCA or whatever it was that gave you carteblache to trash anyone but take offence when tables are turned.
Just for you - DEVGRU - Development Group - Seal Team Six - SEAL Team Six - Wikipedia

As I've already offered, I'm happy to give you access to my profile once you provide a compelling reason for me to do so.

You simply sitting in your bucket of shit feeling butthurt doesn't meet that criteria.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
Sorry I do not have the brain power of you, you know it all **** but I hope one day you will realise that knowing everything leaves life very boring. I am happy to try and learn Cyrillic at 50 years of age and am not in the habbit of knocking others wishing to better themselves but if thats what gets your day in then carry on.
MsG.

Totally agree. There were less wankers back then. Pretty much like any site, you get the mods you deserve.
I think we need to update the advertising for the Mods. No of this "Be the best . . . . . . etc".

We need ads to attracted millennial mods. Things like:
"Phone Zombies Arrse needs you and your focus as a mod".
"Selfie Addicts Arrse needs you and your confidence as a mod".
"Binge Gamers Arrse needs you and your drive as a mod".

It's not like anyone has tried this sort of thing before.

@dogmeat is one of the funnier posters here.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I would like to know if I have any bad points against me so I can moderate my future behaviour or not as the case may be .
No, you've been a good boy so far although if I had the choice, I'd rop you for that God-awful avatar

Latest Threads