"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

That doesn't sound like the kind of thing a doctor would say for a standard P2 grading, unless your outward appearance made him suspect that you wouldn't pass. Are you heavily overweight, with a sickly grey pallor? Do you wheeze when you waddle along? If so, well done on acheiving a pass.

Not back then.....

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I've never claimed to have gone on tour, never claimed to have been pulled out of the tour at the last minute either.
The only tour of anything military I've been on is a trip to Ypres.
Like yourself I have also done that tour, the parade in the evening is also a tearjerker except if you have a heart like Putin

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Course date and location that you allege that you attended.

Shouldn't be difficult.

Unless you are a walting belter.
Again while not whiteknighting BB because I have little love for left leaning snowflake cnuts the tedium of your posts is hard to endure. I am amazed that no MOD has stepped in to tell you to fuck off as yet.

@PhotEx is a troll on any U.K. capability regardless of fact.

He has also stated that the US would gift the UK M1A2, V22.

Yet when pushed to provide a source for his aspersion, he goes radio silent.

Oh and he thinks the USSR would be able to act unhindered in A full blown conflict.
You can fuċk off as well.

As much as I rate you as a stroker of members that was funny.
You can’t begin to imagine how relieved I am that you found it funny and didn’t have a need to say something really hurtful to me like:

Again while not whiteknighting BB because I have little love for left leaning snowflake cnuts the tedium of your posts is hard to endure. I am amazed that no MOD has stepped in to tell you to **** off as yet.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
That doesn't sound like the kind of thing a doctor would say for a standard P2 grading, unless your outward appearance made him suspect that you wouldn't pass. Are you heavily overweight, with a sickly grey pallor? Do you wheeze when you waddle along? If so, well done on acheiving a pass.
Are you a Doctor? Why do you feel the need to disect every fucking word that anyone has said, many people went through the (FTRS hiding place) Chillwell myself included who would have been borderline fit for role but I passed the BFT the marksmanship and anything I had to pass ok but I remember trying to help one nurse with her skill at arms type stuff as she shut her eyes everytime she pulled the trigger. Was she needed in Telic most certainly, was she fit for role by regs not a fucking hope. As I have indicated previously in 2003 they did not bother to tick the boxes they wanted bodies and most certainly medical bodies.

Haha no handbag swinging here - I'm interested that other disciplines don't require a research component at undergraduate level - I've learnt something, as I thought everyone had to a research component including primary data collection. Perhaps an education thread would be more appropriate!

(although I'm sure the OP doesn't mind if this keeps pushing their thread to the top of the forum).
I'm not sure the sight of two supposed professionals comparing academic penis sizes in public is quite the magnificent spectacle you imagine it to be.

The thread is not about you, nor your urges for barnyard dominance. Fill in the survey (or not) and depart to a more comfortable location for your Greek practices, there's good chaps.

Are you a Doctor? Why do you feel the need to disect every ******* word that anyone has said, many people went through the (FTRS hiding place) Chillwell myself included who would have been borderline fit for role but I passed the BFT the marksmanship and anything I had to pass ok but I remember trying to help one nurse with her skill at arms type stuff as she shut her eyes everytime she pulled the trigger. Was she needed in Telic most certainly, was she fit for role by regs not a ******* hope. As I have indicated previously in 2003 they did not bother to tick the boxes they wanted bodies and most certainly medical bodies.

Oh yeah... The CFT, I did it with infantry weights, although deploying as RSIGS, and there were weeping, bawling, babies whining about crap like the odd few KG demanded by their deployed rôle.

Forgot about that. 2003... reservists facing actual deployment...

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Oh yeah... The CFT, I did it with infantry weights, although deploying as RSIGS, and there were weeping, bawling, babies whining about crap like the odd few KG demanded by their deployed rôle.

Forgot about that. 2003... reservists facing actual deployment...
There was a hill near the start of the course and it was a challenge TBH but after that a piece of piss, and now 16 years later and 18 stone with COPD I reckon after the hill I would manage it but I would be sweating like a rapist.

Latest Threads