"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Already

And you still have not came up with a date and location for the course I asked you for.
You said you'd wait.
I agreed.

You'd not even heard of C-IED.

You've still not told me why you're so very bothered about this.

Course date and location that you allege that you attended.

Shouldn't be difficult.

Unless you are a walting belter.
You said you'd wait.

I agree, you'll wait.

Fifth time of asking ( and I've answered most of your bizarre questions) - why are you so bothered about this?

u OK hun?

Jesus H Christ.
He who doesn't fight, but runs away, lives to drone on and on.

Generally speaking, when a Mod tells me to ignore a poster or get a ban, I take the hint.

Just sayin'

But you thought it best not to tell them during the medical that you were diabetic? Seems shady.

It also seems that you didn't get the top grade in medical as you weren't aircrew (unless this was an earlier version of medical grading), and you were downgraded when you finally fessed up.

Hey, it's 15 years ago and I'm not expert as you are in what the gradings were... TA Lt. Col medic said 'well, that's the best available grading, well done'.

I was expecting some sort of questionnaire, so when the medical episode seemed to be wrapped up I thought it best to volunteer the information.

Of course, I could probably have got away with not being deployed, would you rather I'd done that?

Yeah, you might also be talking shite.

He had surgery in 2013 to save his leg, after a bout of peripheral arterial disease brought on by his diabetes.

This diabetes related episode caused him to lose most of the feeling in his foot. In 2018 he was rushed back to the UK after having his big toe gnawed down to the bone, while asleep, by a rat in Kurger national park.

If that's "managed fine", I'd hate to see your "failed miserably".

You're ignorant of the subject.

It's possibleto manage diabetes well, like, say, Steve Redgrave (umpteen Olympic Golds) or Gary Mabbut (professional footballer) or, indeed, me.

However, take eye off ball, change lifestyle, other injuries/illnesses on top, and it can change. The 20 something well controlled diabetic can become the blind, one legged 50 something diabetic.

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
Generally speaking, when a Mod tells me to ignore a poster or get a ban, I take the hint.

Just sayin'
I do believe that that hint related to parts of the site where semi-serious discussion could be expected to take place, and not to threads in this particular forum, and this thread in particular.

Fifth time of asking ( and I've answered most of your bizarre questions) - why are you so bothered about this?

u OK hun?
Are you having a hard time reading a straightforward answer ?

Perhaps you do not like the answer and avoid it like the plague.

Anyone who goes around calling others cowards is a

Cock.jpg
Of epic proportions.

I also believe that you are a bluffing barsteward.

U OK WALTER ?

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
Hey, it's 15 years ago and I'm not expert as you are in what the gradings were... TA Lt. Col medic said 'well, that's the best available grading, well done'.
That doesn't sound like the kind of thing a doctor would say for a standard P2 grading, unless your outward appearance made him suspect that you wouldn't pass. Are you heavily overweight, with a sickly grey pallor? Do you wheeze when you waddle along? If so, well done on acheiving a pass.

Are you having a hard time reading a straightforward answer ?

Perhaps you do not like the answer and avoid it like the plague.

Anyone who goes around calling others cowards is a

View attachment 434590 Of epic proportions.

I also believe that you are a bluffing barsteward.

U OK WALTER ?
Sixth time of asking - and I've answered plenty of your teary questions - why are you so bothered about a course in a subject you'd not even heard of?

1575372052542.png

NSP

LE
Ah, proof positive it is the bullshitting Irishman who's family have been topped, twice, by the disgustingly brutal British Army....
MsG.

Last edited:
Seriously.

Are your English comprehension skills so abysmal that you did not understand Post 3089 ?

Is that why you didn't make it into the Regulars and now have to Walt, ( very unconvincingly ) because you are ashamed ?
I'm not entirely convinced you're coming across quite as well as you might think...

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has given MSG its generally recognized as safe (GRAS) designation.[9] A popular misconception is that MSG can cause headaches and other feelings of discomfort, known as "Chinese restaurant syndrome," but blinded studies fail to find evidence of such a reaction.
Never heard of this before.
I fail to understand why some hate MSG as it is an additive that enhances foods flavour, just like salt.
If I am missing something please enlighten me.

Course date and location that you allege that you attended.

Shouldn't be difficult.

Unless you are a walting belter.
Did you attend a similar course?

Smartarse! Fixed.
I found is amusing that some people think MSG gives them headaches, while on this site when we see MsG....

Latest Threads