"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I assume that you are a ****, most likely I am correct but I will leave it to the masses to decide although the opinion poll in here may not be truely representative of ArssE as a WHOLE but lets see.

No, you're wrong again. He's a fairly decent bloke.

The only thing Bluffer Bluffer has toured is the local Greggs and Wetherspoons tbh.
Did I mention that he's a bluffing ****.
Pot calling kettle

Pot calling kettle
Be fair to him, he admitted earlier he's not been away on tour.

Apparently its because there weren't any, which came as a bit of a surprise to the rest of the known Universe.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Be fair to him, he admitted earlier he's not been away on tour.

Apparently its because there weren't any, which came as a bit of a surprise to the rest of the known Universe.
I joined the TA in 1989 and when GW 1 kicked off myself and most of my friends and aquaintances were hoping to be called up but only nurses got the shout. After that there were many opportunities to volunteer for Falklands, various areas in the Balkans etc but I will add volanteer which did not ensure employment protection which is the reason I did not take up the mantle. In June 2003 it started to get a bit more real when I was selected to go on a BATLS & BARTS course at Fort Blockhouse while at annual camp in the Famous Browndown camp. It came as little surprise when on a day off we seen the Training Major running down the road trying to catch us before we boarded a boat to cross Portsmouth Harbour. He would eventually tell us when he found us in the pub that papers had been sent through and a number of us had been called up for regular service. All that were on the BATLS & BARTS course with I were called up.
I will not in any way try to discredit anyone that was attested into either TA or Regular service and some people by circumstance never deployed through no fault of thier own so I can see reasons the same as my own why BB and many others did not deploy. Why would anyone jeopardise thier personal situation to volunteer and lose thier employment protection, thats what regular soldiers are for. When the army feel the need to backfill or deploy thats up to them but nobody that is in a career should feel they have not done thier bit as they have put thier head up and said im here and if you need me select me.
I earn £40k per year now plus a pension for injuries sustained on tour which is quite good for these parts and had I went on tours as a volunteer I may have fuck all and could be on the streets.
Now if all the smart people want to jump in here and rip the shit out of this post then fill your boots as you will only be showing yourself up as the spoilt brats that you are. Not every hero deployed!!!

ACAB

LE
I joined the TA in 1989 and when GW 1 kicked off myself and most of my friends and aquaintances were hoping to be called up but only nurses got the shout. After that there were many opportunities to volunteer for Falklands, various areas in the Balkans etc but I will add volanteer which did not ensure employment protection which is the reason I did not take up the mantle. In June 2003 it started to get a bit more real when I was selected to go on a BATLS & BARTS course at Fort Blockhouse while at annual camp in the Famous Browndown camp. It came as little surprise when on a day off we seen the Training Major running down the road trying to catch us before we boarded a boat to cross Portsmouth Harbour. He would eventually tell us when he found us in the pub that papers had been sent through and a number of us had been called up for regular service. All that were on the BATLS & BARTS course with I were called up.
I will not in any way try to discredit anyone that was attested into either TA or Regular service and some people by circumstance never deployed through no fault of thier own so I can see reasons the same as my own why BB and many others did not deploy. Why would anyone jeopardise thier personal situation to volunteer and lose thier employment protection, thats what regular soldiers are for. When the army feel the need to backfill or deploy thats up to them but nobody that is in a career should feel they have not done thier bit as they have put thier head up and said im here and if you need me select me.
I earn £40k per year now plus a pension for injuries sustained on tour which is quite good for these parts and had I went on tours as a volunteer I may have **** all and could be on the streets.
Now if all the smart people want to jump in here and rip the shit out of this post then fill your boots as you will only be showing yourself up as the spoilt brats that you are. Not every hero deployed!!!
Ah, proof positive it is the bullshitting Irishman who's family have been topped, twice, by the disgustingly brutal British Army....

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Ah, proof positive it is the bullshitting Irishman who's family have been topped, twice, by the disgustingly brutal British Army....
You Sir are a fool and I take offence as I had an uncle killed by the IRA on 03/03/74, but you carry on you fooking idiot.

While I am in no way whiteknighting BB it comes as no surprise to me that you worked in Chillwell you pedantic ****, never have I came across as many ******* in one place as there.
:D :D :D

Great effort you thick cunt.

Did you miss the post where I said I did not work at Chilwell, but my good mate CSGT P did

:D:D:D

FUD

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
:D :D :D

Great effort you thick ****.

Did you miss the post where I said I did not work at Chilwell, but my good mate CSGT P did

:D:D:D

FUD
You dullard, I read the post that you worked in at mobilising people. I made an assumption that you were in Chillwell. By the way where did you work preping people for mobilisation? We never never actually got that out in the open or was that a fantasy.

You dullard, I read the post that you worked in at mobilising people. I made an assumption that you were in Chillwell. By the way where did you work preping people for mobilisation? We never never actually got that out in the open or was that a fantasy.
If it was any of your business I would tell you.

But if you are so worked up about it, you can read back through the previous comments that I have made and all will become clear.

In the meantime

Pop smoke, you cretin.

I've never claimed to have gone on tour, never claimed to have been pulled out of the tour at the last minute either.
The only tour of anything military I've been on is a trip to Ypres.
To be fair, he did die of throat cancer.

Big respect for walking that off.

Latest Threads