"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Trolling?
Quite a reasonable question, really.

I dont really wish to go around the same old bouy, but previous comment was made based on some rather worrying comments made by another ARRSEr.

I'm not really sure why you're do excited about what may or may not have happened 1200 years ago (maybe @Boumer could elucidate?) but could you outline how the sexual mores and practices in what is now the UK compare?

...and?
Or are you just posting a random link...
We understand. You asked because it is not within your abilities to outline how the sexual mores and practices
(of imported followers of Mo) in what is now the UK compare (to Mo).

In order for you to gain some understanding we will just break it down into the simplest terms possible.
They aren't marrying their non-related victims, but at least they are letting them get a year or two older. However, quite a lot of them are practicing FGM on their own progeny, even though that was probably added to their script long after Mo popped his clogs.

We understand. You asked because it is not within your abilities to outline how the sexual mores and practices
(of imported followers of Mo) in what is now the UK compare (to Mo).

In order for you to gain some understanding we will just break it down into the simplest terms possible.
They aren't marrying their non-related victims, but at least they are letting them get a year or two older. However, quite a lot of them are practicing FGM on their own progeny, even though that was probably added to their script long after Mo popped his clogs.
Well done.

I have no doubt YOU knew what you meant when you posted a random link with no supporting comment, but the rest of us needed a teeny clue.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Himmler

War Hero
Welcome back, cheers for the old, looks like your honesty went into remission as well as that fake cancer.
Yep, 74 is gone and you brought me back to this thread by dragging this thread into others.

Are you the one who obese and has heart problem?

Fuck me you are a needy man.

Tyk

LE
Yep, 74 is gone and you brought me back to this thread by dragging this thread into others.

Are you the one who obese and has heart problem?

**** me you are a needy man.
So not unlike the other lies your goodbye turned out to be yet another gigantic porkie. I don't suppose anyone is surprised.

So not unlike the other lies your goodbye turned out to be yet another gigantic porkie. I don't suppose anyone is surprised.
I don't suppose many actually care. He raised little more than a murmur with his "I'm leaving, you horrid lot" post.

Projecting your own peccadilloes onto others doesn't remove them you know.
isn't that some kind of armoured mammal?

Latest Threads