"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

So Duke started a thread for hand bag swinging and actually has that in the title... ok it was aimed at Bravo/oddbod to start with but the thread has become the place to come to fling poo like angry chimps and after a 1000 pages of it and 20000+ post now its verboten...by the Duke...weird.

Last edited:

dlrg

LE

1653112536497.png

But with a moustache!

1653112621798.png

I totaly agree. I'm just concerned that if his lies go unchecked, some users on this site will think he is kosher.
I understand the Duke has an almost impossible job monitoring the fuckwits that infest this site, however that does not mean we cant expose the liars for what they are.

You do understand that you are one of the fuckwits who infest this site, right?

Murphy_Slaw said:
concerned that if his lies go unchecked
Murphy_Slaw said:
expose the liars

Accept that you are not:

a. The internet police.
b. A Mod.
c. Funny.
d. Brave.
e. Respected for your sterling work patrolling the threads.
f. Anything but a tedious ******** desperately seeking the validation of like-minded *********.
g. Unique or alone in any of the above.

Put the ****** on ignore and get on with whatever remains of your life.

dlrg

LE
Accept that you are not:

a. The internet police.
b. A Mod.
c. Funny.
d. Brave.
f. Anything but a tedious ******** desperately seeking the validation of like-minded *********.

In danger of being 'hoist by your own petard' there DM

Accept that you are not:

a. The internet police.
b. A Mod.
c. Funny.
d. Brave.

There you go, sitting on the fence again

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
So Duke started a thread for hand bag swinging and actually has that in the title... ok it was aimed at Bravo/oddbod to start with but the thread has become the place to come to fling poo like angry chimps and after a 1000 pages of it now its verboten...by the Duke...weird.
Yet he'll pursue users all over the place waiting to smash them with his ban hammer.

Double standards by any chance.

The_Duke

LE
Yet he'll pursue users all over the place waiting to smash them with his ban hammer.

Double standards by any chance.
Yes, that is how moderation works. You identify fuckwits who can’t follow site rules then do a quick post check to see where they next do it so you can ban them.

It is more efficient that way.

Accept that you are not:

a. The internet police.
b. A Mod.
c. Funny.
d. Brave.

Is it okay if you are bored and just like to poke chimps into a meltdown?

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, that is how moderation works. You identify fuckwits who can’t follow site rules then do a quick post check to see where they next do it so you can ban them.

It is more efficient that way.
See..its Online bullying is what it is..
Following users all over the site and goading them constantly.

I might have my tongue in my cheek...

See..its Online bullying is what it is..
Following users all over the site and goading them constantly.

I might have my tongue in my cheek...
Better than having your tongue between @The_Duke's cheeks I suppose:p

Better than having your tongue between @The_Duke's cheeks I suppose:p

Now now, I'm sure someone will come along to defend him shortly and say they've kissed his arse cheeks and they smell fragrant

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
@goodoldboy
Well your mong bashing epic meltdown seems to be in full swing. But can you care to answer why you are a bit emotional this morning?

View attachment 667205
Don't worry about it, fella. It's the ARRSE equivalent of a small child angrily stamping its foot, folding its arms with a petulant expression, then blurting out: "I don like yoo!"

MsG

Don't worry about it, fella. It's the ARRSE equivalent of a small child angrily stamping its foot, folding its arms with a petulant expression, then blurting out: "I don like yoo!"

MsG
Bugsy, you have had several meltdowns and thrown around negative icons.
Good of you to admit that you act like the age of your wife when you married her.