"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

The_Duke

LE
Having had to close the Bravo_Bravo vs Oddbod thread before the internet police were called to kick down the pixel door of Bravo_Bravo, I decided to open this one. The thread title shows the level of intellectual challenge provided by these sorts of threads, and my general interest in them.

That said, it is now your pig pen to roll about in. As per the DaManBugs specific one, if you start handbagging elsewhere and ruining otherwise acceptable threads, expect to get time on the naughty step like the other children.

I thought my grandkids had got hold of my account.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Having had to close the Bravo_Bravo vs Oddbod thread before the internet police were called to kick down the pixel door of Bravo_Bravo, I decided to open this one. The thread title shows the level of intellectual challenge provided by these sorts of threads, and my general interest in them.

That said, it is now your pig pen to roll about in. As per the DaManBugs specific one, if you start handbagging elsewhere and ruining otherwise acceptable threads, expect to get time on the naughty step like the other children.
You're a poo-poo head.
Your turn...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All part of the site trying to attract de yoofs.

@The_Duke fucking childish is how I would describe this thread and surely an embarrassment to the Bat Cave!

Just as well it is starting in the Hole.

The_Duke

LE
Can someone tell me who "won" in the end?
No-one wins a pointless internet argument, but I had to close it because one poster was breaking the site rules and the other one was breaking the windows of his house as he threw his teddies around about the rule breaking.

The_Duke

LE
All part of the site trying to attract de yoofs.

@The_Duke ******* childish is how I would describe this thread and surely an embarrassment to the Bat Cave!

Just as well it is starting in the Hole.

Well, quite. Imagine if someone had reported the original post if placed in the NAAFI and the moderator had to decide whether their own post was acceptable!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer

the muslims woudn't fuck your mum