• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Your user names

Some are pure entertainment, others incredibly clever... but user names often have walting undertones... tongue in cheek examples apart. It's amazing how much a user name can say about you.

Discuss.

Will Sf_sniper and Canopy_lover please step forward to take your awards?

Are Brown_job and Rubber_luver wise choices?

Perhaps Jesus_christ is in bad taste...but there is no evidence of moderation.

Ok.. Boring_twat is up for grabs... I'll get my head down again...zzzz.

Mine was a nickname we gave to some unfortunate at school. His last name was Freeman but I can't recall how the 'pigshit' got added. Used to drive him nuts though, he spent half his life in detention due to the number of twattings he dished out to anyone using it. I remembered him only because someone told me he walked in front of a train after his missus ditched him for his sister.

The day I signed up, I had also spent about eight hours shifting several tons of pig crap using only a shovel and a quad with small trailer.

Mine is an absolute embarrassment to me now (I wish I could change it) - I chose it on the spur of the moment without giving any real thought to it when I first joined arrse, shortly after getting out and going to university to become a law student. I'm now a qualified solicitor and everytime I log on and see it I think, "that really makes you sound like a complete twat.."

Queue replies from fellow arrsers confirming that I am in fact a complete twat.. :)

Mine comes from my former workplace, a 911 centre. I was for most of my career a fire service dispatcher and used to answer the confidential or back phone "Fireplace [name].'

Mine is an absolute embarrassment to me now (I wish I could change it) - I chose it on the spur of the moment without giving any real thought to it when I first joined arrse, shortly after getting out and going to university to become a law student. I'm now a qualified solicitor and everytime I log on and see it I think, "that really makes you sound like a complete twat.."

Queue replies from fellow arrsers confirming that I am in fact a complete twat.. :)
Legal eagle is appropriate.....I was bored and lost in the first sentence.....thats the way lawyers and such are.

Mine was a nickname we gave to some unfortunate at school. His last name was Freeman but I can't recall how the 'pigshit' got added. Used to drive him nuts though, he spent half his life in detention due to the number of twattings he dished out to anyone using it. I remembered him only because someone told me he walked in front of a train after his missus ditched him for his sister.

The day I signed up, I had also spent about eight hours shifting several tons of pig crap using only a shovel and a quad with small trailer.
Freemans don't have much luck.

Worked with a lad in Bosnia who we named Firedamaged Freeman, due to the large amount of scar tissue covering his torso, caused I believe by his mother leaving a pan of cooking oil unattended when he was a nipper.

Latest Threads