Your thoughts on Canadian troops here:

Tell us what you think of us.Cheers.

cool people who are much better allies than America.
plus cool lakes and forests. (just so relaxing)

I've worked with a few out in the Gulf in J2 environments-switched on and decent blokes! :thumright:

What do you mean, BS? Like stricter ROE? Or worse kit? Please explain.Cheers.

craftsmanx said:
Obviously he's trying to figure out what's in her glass so he can buy her a drink.
Ummm.... Judging by the cord,I believe that's a microphone. Sigs guy, are ya?

Flagrantviolator said:
I don't know what ROE means but in the context of the British Armed Forces reference to "BullSh!t" means the over zealous (and unnecessary) enforcement of rules and military discipline...

legal_eagle said:
Flagrantviolator said:
I don't know what ROE means but in the context of the British Armed Forces reference to "BullSh!t" means the over zealous (and unnecessary) enforcement of rules and military discipline...
ROE is Rules of Engagement. And yes, we do have alot of bullshit. We normally call it "gayness", though.

Working with them now in Kandahar,the provost mob.Only have a sence of humour when there's snow on the ground.The french types get here soon,can't wait,sarcasm!!!!Their tank commanders (leopard II's) ignore local knowledge and drive themselve's into a minefield.They form queues longer than Dunkirk for a pot of tasteless coffee,septic coffee far better.They should all be 20stone monsters with the amount of donuts they scoff.Most have french sounding names,which might go a long way to explain their sence of humour or lack of.

Septics far better,IMHO.

I'll agree about Tim's coffee. The Yanks are better for coffee. Have the LeoIIs arrived already? Thought they were still in LeoI. The VanDoos are coming! A proper bunch of sodomist sons-of -lumberjacks.Have fun.

Leopard II's been here a while,there is a broken one on the Canadian tank park.I can't say anything else because a mod called gunnersquadrent might close this thread down!!!

Oh, OPSEC. Understood. Over.

No GQ is just a thread killer,i think he enjoys his power over us mere mortals.

Did he PM you or something? What's wrong w/ this thread?!?! Or is he just a knobber? I was thinking that's a pretty **** interpretation of OPSEC.But if he's just a spoo-guzzler, then it all makes sense. Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me. Cheers

No pm's but anything to do with kit serving in afghan ,or posted by me he feels will get into the hands of our enemies . I mentioned that the brits were deploying MLRS to the stan ,after BBC and BFBS had told the world but he still jumped all over it.This is probably me being a bit peeved apologies if so......GQ your still a bullying git.