Your starter for 10

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbeaus, Jan 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, as you all know, the No1 task confronting the Bolivian dancing queen, Osbourne, when he came to power was to reduce the percentage of debt as expressed against GDP. Debt at that time was £811.3bn, 55% of GDP. So 2.5 years in just how successful has the swazer loving bungler been? Has debt
    1. Fallen to £500bn, representing a massive tick, towards Ozzies economic brilliance.
    2. On course to be completely paid back by the end of the next but one election, representing that yes it took a while, but we got there eventually, or
    3. Oh shit, what the fuck am I doing debt is now £1111.4bn or £1.1 trillion or 71% of GDP, ooerrrr Dave, Dave sort it out I haven't got a clue, pass me some Bolivian dancing dust I have just got to get me out of this. Dave why don't you appoint, the grumpy old men off the Muppets to run the economy? Coz we've got our own Muppet in charge of the job.
    Well there you go, for all those of you who thought that Broon was a toss-pot, arn't you glad that you voted incompetence at the last election?
    The answer oh 3, not that you needed me to tell you that eh.
    Suck it up you Tossers coz I didn't vote for any of them.

2. As this as been posted in the NAAFI I'm sorry but i cant post a sensible reply!

I personally blame Jarrod & The Snail who both probably voted Tory, but will deny it all!
    Yes we are in the shit, it does not matter who's in power, Tories, Labour UKIP or OMRLP.
    UK plc is still in the red big time!
    We could tax the rich more, stop paying benefit to the work shy/chavs & bring back the window tax!
    Oh and why do MP's get to retire early but the rest of us work till we are 67 or die?

3. Have you considered the alternative?

4. The Snail is bullet/bomb proof don't you know!

5. I voted for the Liberals because I love Whet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whet what?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well once we let the scots go it alone we can lump 500bn off on them until we have to have them back again when they realise its cold outside. that would help.

if you want to stimulate the economy then you have to stop coming up with white elephant projects or pouring money into the banks and give money to the people instead. you can print fiat money which doesn't go on the books as debt and let the people pay off their cards and overdrafts which will get them spending again. more and more 'experts' are suggesting this radical step instead of quantative easing which is destroying savings and share prices.

the banks don't give a fuck but letting the people pay off their debts will cost them billions in lost turnover so they will have to start lending money again to make it up.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I would love to see your harrowing tale on Newsnight thirty years from now, watching them describe the tragic battle you've had since massive head injuries left you with Locked In Syndrome and utterly incapable of communicating with anyone else and how your greatest wish is just that you could die and end your suffering.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Breaking news...

...politicians are totally incompetent wankers who are only good at fucking the entire country. As the septics would say, "Who'd a thunk it?"

You read it here first folks.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

How my sister voted is none of your fucking business and jarrod is a puff so do one.

Fucking Deltic ya bass.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you know you can get the same effect by sticking your sister in a shed with a packet of woodbines.

12. And their speaks the voice of reason!
    You have a sister, Surely you were created from the cream of high society
    Probably a closet Tory in bed with Cameron as part of the Chipping Norton brigade!

13. Another Deltic snippet, another night, another wank! Keep 'em coming TID.

14. But no matter what you may say, the fact is that we are doomed.
    The best guess, is that we should all hang on for grim death, and vote the barstewards out. Mind you hanging the pair of them would be so self satisfying.