Your Reg Plate Ain't Yours!

Now I am really worried, not only do I have the man walking in front with a flag warning of my approach and no hay in the boot of the car to feed the horses then this. Another sleepless night.

I got a lovely letter a while ago from DVLA. Yep, it pretty much said 'stop fucking about with the spacing on your number plate otherwise we will withdraw the reg number, you tit'. This was after a nice policeman had a quite chat with me after a brief chase.

they don't seem to have noticed the 35 tonnes of sand in my backyard
Unless you dredged it up yourself, someone paid the Crown Estates, if it was within the 12 mile limit.
The constructors of off-shore wind farms will similarly have to pay the Crown Estates.

Unless you dredged it up yourself, someone paid the Crown Estates, if it was within the 12 mile limit.
The constructors of off-shore wind farms will similarly have to pay the Crown Estates.
it was nicked a pocketful at a time from a beach

I got a lovely letter a while ago from DVLA. Yep, it pretty much said 'stop fucking about with the spacing on your number plate otherwise we will withdraw the reg number, you tit'. This was after a nice policeman had a quite chat with me after a brief chase.
My mate, Wayne Kerr, had the same problem. Police stopped him and seized his WAN K3RR number plate.

"special" numberplates, the zenith of pointless but expensive tat, underlines the drivers complete lack of class

Alvin,

You led with the wrong story. I could not care less about them theoretically siezing my number plate. It is just a piece of plastic with numbers on. But I do get miffed about them selling data about me or my motor to any old tom dick or local council.

Alvin,

You led with the wrong story. I could not care less about them theoretically siezing my number plate. It is just a piece of plastic with numbers on. But I do get miffed about them selling data about me or my motor to any old tom dick or local council.
Why? Your ISP, e-mail host, google, mobile phone provider, Sky/Virgin, Tescos etc, all sell your data.

And you don't own (if on contract), your mobile phone, internet router (if provided by ISP), sky box/Virgin box. So a total non-story all round.

Here's one for you to get outraged about. You don't own you car, your only the registered keeper. Hence the DVLA's ability to take it off you and crush it if you don't tax it.
What tax is that then?

Ooooooooooops ...

Mind, I always was a classless cunt easily seperated from his money!

Here's one for you to get outraged about. You don't own you car, your only the registered keeper. Hence the DVLA's ability to take it off you and crush it if you don't tax it.
I take it he means Vehicle Excise Duty

A

ALVIN

im afraid it gets worse ....... Take a closer look at your mortgage contract...... You are NOT the legal owner of your home, you are only the tenant !

In other words the financial rope around your neck will only be cut when the banks, insurance industry and government have all caned you for most of your working life for as much money as they can get from your hard graff.

Take a closer look at the original price you bought your house for, then calculate the final total price! ... Yes, shocking innit ??

Forgot to add you own your car, what you don't own is the right to drive it on the public road, hence VED and DVLA registration.

Latest Threads