Your preferred alcoholic drink at the moment?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hat20, Jul 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come the weekend its wind-down time with some ice cold Becks bier followed by my new found love of Jack Daniels and pepsi max with loads of ice or JD just on its own.
    Any special drink or does it just have to be acoholic?
    Plus any ideas for mind blowing cocktails for a shindig we are attending?

Health warning..hat20 stongly advises exceeding your daily /weekly intake of 'units' and supports unsafe and insensible drinking at all times!

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Land Rover brake fluid, filtered through a biscuit brown and mixed with lemon powder always goes down a treat.

3. I dream of a pint of cold icy lager, condensation running down the side

Stella of course

Being on a dry location has no pro's whatso ever

I am being forced to live out my existence on food and water alone

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm currently trying out Spaff De Hobo as an alternative alcohol soaked drink, but only with a view to potentially making a lot of money . . .

5. Any good red wine. Cotes-du-Rhone, Cotes-du-Rhone Villages, Crozes-Hermitage (and if I'm feeling rich) Chateauneuf-du-Pape. (And for dessert, a nice bottle of Jacob's Creek.)

6. Firstly I would like to apologise - I have been off the booze since Jan 1st.

I am currently working weekends in my local - my favourite game at the moment is 'Stitch the punters up and spike their drinks.'

It's a great game, managed to get one of the locals so smashed last night he ended up drinking a pint of the following;

Fosters, Blue WKD, Cherry sourz, Wood's navy rum, sambuca, Guinness, Old speckled hen and a pickled onion.

Another good game is 'Over charge the estate agents so your mates drink for free'.

7. No doubt the locals in your local really rate you highly :roll:

8. Generally like a Pedigree, Bass etc but quite partial to an IPA, especially with a curry. Cider is the thing on a hot day mind.

9. This stuff - plenty of ice and a large splash of lime juice. I got the taste for it during a ramp party on a Brazilian C130 a few years back.

Failing that...

[​IMG]

10. I like Stella... classy I know! :oops:

When I'm feeling a bit gay I like a cocktail made of cointreau, tia maria and grenadine. Easy drinking and goes straight to your head. Don't know if it has a proper name..

Or dark rum with fanta lemon and shit loads of ice.

Or tequila... mmmm

Fcuk me I'm an alcoholic. :D

11. The giggle juice that is a Vodka Martini at home.... blows your head off.

A nice Chianti or Roija for a wine. Or Staropramen for a nice cold beer. Guiness will also do if the Staro runs out

12. Kinda hooked on pear cider at the min, awesome stuff

13. Havana Club Rum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

14. Yeah that's the one!

15. 1st

[​IMG]

2nd

[​IMG]