• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Your predictions for 2013

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Despite all odds, 2012 saw a largely successful Olympics. HM seemed to be on course to top Queen Vic's record at the top with her Diamond Jubbly and we've had one of the wettest years on record, and almost certainly the wettest with hosepipe ban in place.

So what are your predictions for 2013?

I'm gonna play it safe and go with DFS having a sale, Oral B toothbrushes will all be half price, and it's going to piss it down all through the summer.

Over to you...

I'm fairly confident that the world will continue to not end even if you are using an old chocolate filled advent callender as your source reference,

Kent to have a hosepipe ban by March.

Bouncebanana to claim the ban's all Kent police's fault.

One of the walthunting dullards to wander up to the RSM of 2 Para on Remembrance Day and claim he's a walt because his wings are the wrong shade of blue/sewn on at the wrong angle/he isn't wearing a 58 Pattern belt with his twos and end up being beaten to death with a pace stick (hopefully).

At least another five high profile 'celebs' being outed for noncing, Itv in an effort to save its front of camera talent commission the first run of reality tv show 'celebrity sticky fingers', which only lasts for two shows before being shut down in a phone vote rigging scandal, Ant and Dec mourn the loss.

I predict atleast another excess student high school cull stateside, petrol will reach £1.50 a litre, Syria gets nuked, North Korea gates a nuke/gets nuked and tonights excess fireworks continue until Easter at the earliest.

I predict,
another wave of sock puppets,
another Falklands thread every month,
another series of dull Walt outings,
another thread on how arrse is going down the toilet,
another million SLR "jokes",
And another grief whore news story with no connection to the military that will still occupy a 50 page thread.

There will be 365 days split roughly equally into 12 months, each month will have about 4-5 weeks. Sometimes it will be light sometimes it will be dark. There will be weather. And Christmas Day is on a Wednesday.

Latest Threads