Your predictions for 2013

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheresaMay, Dec 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Despite all odds, 2012 saw a largely successful Olympics. HM seemed to be on course to top Queen Vic's record at the top with her Diamond Jubbly and we've had one of the wettest years on record, and almost certainly the wettest with hosepipe ban in place.

So what are your predictions for 2013?

I'm gonna play it safe and go with DFS having a sale, Oral B toothbrushes will all be half price, and it's going to piss it down all through the summer.

Over to you...

2. I predict come late summer we will be bored to fucking tears by the arrival of a lantern-jawed baby with thick eyebrows and blue blood.

• Like Like x 10
  3. I'm fairly confident that the world will continue to not end even if you are using an old chocolate filled advent callender as your source reference,

4. Kent to have a hosepipe ban by March.

Bouncebanana to claim the ban's all Kent police's fault.

One of the walthunting dullards to wander up to the RSM of 2 Para on Remembrance Day and claim he's a walt because his wings are the wrong shade of blue/sewn on at the wrong angle/he isn't wearing a 58 Pattern belt with his twos and end up being beaten to death with a pace stick (hopefully).

• Like Like x 2
  5. Redundancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. My wife will continue to be the bane of my life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. William and Kates baby to be born a full blown gwar...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ARRSE mobile app

8. And just a hint of , dare i say it?.......GINGER.

9. petrol price increase!

10. I bored with it already mate. Let's be honest why would anyone outside the royal family be interested in another joining the line of succession?

11. At least another five high profile 'celebs' being outed for noncing, Itv in an effort to save its front of camera talent commission the first run of reality tv show 'celebrity sticky fingers', which only lasts for two shows before being shut down in a phone vote rigging scandal, Ant and Dec mourn the loss.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I predict the arrse site will be down at some point in2013:z

13. I predict atleast another excess student high school cull stateside, petrol will reach £1.50 a litre, Syria gets nuked, North Korea gates a nuke/gets nuked and tonights excess fireworks continue until Easter at the earliest.

14. I predict I'll have some surgery.

15. I predict,
    another wave of sock puppets,
    another Falklands thread every month,
    another series of dull Walt outings,
    another thread on how arrse is going down the toilet,
    another million SLR "jokes",
    And another grief whore news story with no connection to the military that will still occupy a 50 page thread.

• Like Like x 1