Your own war cry!!

Oh it's good:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!!"

"I'm going to **** you like it's my job!"

:D

its funny, because its true

Hark! Who is that, striding along the tundra! It is Skjold, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a bloodthirsty cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you into a new dimension of pain!" :twisted:

SK

Haha!

"By Odin's mighty spear, you are made of meat and i am very hungry!!!"

SKJOLD said:
Hark! Who is that, striding along the tundra! It is Skjold, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a bloodthirsty cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you into a new dimension of pain!" :twisted:

SK
I like it, I like it hahaha

All a bit Dungeons and Dragons isnt it :roll: :lol:

"Behold the mighty girth of my purple headed knobbler" etc

True, but makes a change from just..
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
doesnt it?

"I'm going to brutalize you so painfully, you will not be able to see straight!!!"

Try a "different" username & see what you get 8O

Rampaging on the mini-mall parking lot, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh Sabre! And he gives an ominous cry:

"I'm going to clobber you in such an unsafe manner, you will polymorph into a purple worm!!!"

Hark! Who is that, running through the tundra! It is ***, hands clutching a meaty axe! He grunts apocalyptically:

"I'm going to fcuk you until you have puppies, and grin like a ******* maniac!"
The bottom one is for my real name and more apt for me!!
Even better :lol:

Hark! Who is that, skulking through the candy store! It is Firestarter, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He roars vengefully:

"This one's for you, mom! I burn with the holy fires of destruction!!"

On the Monastery roof let the red C*ck crow

"I'm going to hump you into the fourth dimension, and sever every head in sight!"

cool!

and

"I'm going to pound you past the point of no return, and roll you in creamy neugut!!"

prefer the first one!

I'm going to spank you so hard, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!!!

Has a strange, worrying ring to it :lol:

Latest Threads