Your opinion of homos in the Forces..

How you feel about the gays:

  • They are an aboniation

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am fine with them as long as they dont come anywhere near me, express any form of homosexuality or

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not gay, but i love putting other mens junk in me gob. anyone who doesnt is a HAT!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • couldnt care less

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

sneeky_turd

Old-Salt
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time, ive seen blokes do stranger things with there dicks than stick it in another blokes ricker . Ive never served alongside a poof before but dont think it would cause a major drama. As long as they can pull there own work load (does that sound dirty). What i dont like is the few gobshite lesbo's who ive seen in other regiments who give it the billy big bollocks to blokes faces, but then cry foul play when they get knocked on there arses. equal rights ...equal fights. and the fact that peoples regiments/units can be represented by uniformed members at the likes of gay pride events, is nothing short of disgusting.
 
I really couldn't care how black soldiers want to refer to their friends.
 
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time,
I wasn't aware that they could chose their hours of homosexuality. The things you learn on here...

However, for a little comic interlude I give you

Rule Number 1
 

WilieCayote

Old-Salt
the_matelot said:
I've got a couple of civvie mates from school who are gay and whilst one of them is as camp as a row of pink tents on a 3 Para Mortar Platoon exercise( :D ),
BURN THE POOFTERS!!!!
Ha Ha :D :D
 

sneeky_turd

Old-Salt
theoriginalphantom said:
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time,
I wasn't aware that they could chose their hours of homosexuality. The things you learn on here...

as in as long as they dont try and fire it up me in the showers after P.T or try it on while in a two man stag position, they should keep it for their own time. Everyone knows that being a homo is just the first step to becoming a kiddy fiddler anyway....they need watching
 
sneeky_turd said:
theoriginalphantom said:
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time,
I wasn't aware that they could chose their hours of homosexuality. The things you learn on here...

as in as long as they dont try and fire it up me in the showers after P.T or try it on while in a two man stag position, they should keep it for their own time. Everyone knows that being a homo is just the first step to becoming a kiddy fiddler anyway....they need watching

You like to watch them now? ffs its getting worse...
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time, ive seen blokes do stranger things with there dicks than stick it in another blokes ricker . Ive never served alongside a poof before but dont think it would cause a major drama.
you have almost certainly served alongside several. you just didn't know it :roll:
 

sneeky_turd

Old-Salt
theoriginalphantom said:
sneeky_turd said:
theoriginalphantom said:
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time,
I wasn't aware that they could chose their hours of homosexuality. The things you learn on here...

as in as long as they dont try and fire it up me in the showers after P.T or try it on while in a two man stag position, they should keep it for their own time. Everyone knows that being a homo is just the first step to becoming a kiddy fiddler anyway....they need watching

You like to watch them now? ffs its getting worse...

fcuk!!! does this mean im a screaming fag aswell and i just don't know it yet? looking back at things i did get a bit over enthusiastic during all those naked bars. and to think i just enjoyed abit of male bonding! fcuk it i'll try anything once
 
sneeky_turd said:
theoriginalphantom said:
sneeky_turd said:
theoriginalphantom said:
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time,
I wasn't aware that they could chose their hours of homosexuality. The things you learn on here...

as in as long as they dont try and fire it up me in the showers after P.T or try it on while in a two man stag position, they should keep it for their own time. Everyone knows that being a homo is just the first step to becoming a kiddy fiddler anyway....they need watching

You like to watch them now? ffs its getting worse...

fcuk!!! does this mean im a screaming fag aswell and i just don't know it yet? looking back at things i did get a bit over enthusiastic during all those naked bars. and to think i just enjoyed abit of male bonding! fcuk it i'll try anything once
Report to Jarrod to complete your 'conversion'.
 

sneeky_turd

Old-Salt
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time, ive seen blokes do stranger things with there dicks than stick it in another blokes ricker . Ive never served alongside a poof before but dont think it would cause a major drama.
you have almost certainly served alongside several. you just didn't know it :roll:

should i be fearing for my safety? you make them sound like shapeshifting creatures...im scared now, how do i recognise them? how do i defeat them if they attack, have they any weak spots? prey tell
 
To be honest I don’t give a feck what sexuality someone is, as long as they do their job, got your back and are professional that’s all that really matters. I know a few homosexual and bisexual soldiers who are serving and have served and they are all good blokes. I know I’ll probably get a bit of flak for saying that but hey at the end of the day I would rather be next to a dependable soldier who happens to be homosexual than a soldier who is spineless and is only out for them-self who happens to be heterosexual.
 

Tupper

Clanker
Interesting given that for the first 14 years of my service it was received wisdom including pronouncements from senior officers that allowing gays in the Army would destroy morale because you'd be so worried some hermo was looking at your ass you'd be put off from 3 Shock Army coming up the Sibesse Gap - ooh err missus (ignoring the fact that the mass mobilisations of 1914 and 1940 must have included a significant proportion of homosexuals). We lost good people who couldn't talk about their sexuality and even though we suspected, we felt we couldn't say anything, because we were supposed to report them. Not a happy situation and more detrimental to morale I would have thought.

Good to see that at least in ARRSE land there's a more realistic view - if this forum had been available years ago, would we have had the same drama?
 

sneeky_turd

Old-Salt
Tupper said:
Interesting given that for the first 14 years of my service it was received wisdom including pronouncements from senior officers that allowing gays in the Army would destroy morale because you'd be so worried some hermo was looking at your ass you'd be put off from 3 Shock Army coming up the Sibesse Gap - ooh err missus (ignoring the fact that the mass mobilisations of 1914 and 1940 must have included a significant proportion of homosexuals). We lost good people who couldn't talk about their sexuality and even though we suspected, we felt we couldn't say anything, because we were supposed to report them. Not a happy situation and more detrimental to morale I would have thought.

Good to see that at least in ARRSE land there's a more realistic view - if this forum had been available years ago, would we have had the same drama?
so i take it your a bit of a cock gobbler in your spare time then?
 

Tupper

Clanker
sneeky_turd said:
Tupper said:
Interesting given that for the first 14 years of my service it was received wisdom including pronouncements from senior officers that allowing gays in the Army would destroy morale because you'd be so worried some hermo was looking at your ass you'd be put off from 3 Shock Army coming up the Sibesse Gap - ooh err missus (ignoring the fact that the mass mobilisations of 1914 and 1940 must have included a significant proportion of homosexuals). We lost good people who couldn't talk about their sexuality and even though we suspected, we felt we couldn't say anything, because we were supposed to report them. Not a happy situation and more detrimental to morale I would have thought.

Good to see that at least in ARRSE land there's a more realistic view - if this forum had been available years ago, would we have had the same drama?
so i take it your a bit of a c*** gobbler in your spare time then?
Thanks for that. No. Just agreeing with the general tenor of the posts in this thread and that 1. I don't actually care. 2. The ban on homos was based on a fallacy as shown by most of the comments and 3. Doesn't need over-egging, but worth bearing in mind that it would have been difficult to have this discussion even relatively recently - because some cnut would have accused you of being a c*** gobbler resulting in a visit from the RMP. I was actually thinking of an incident where some public spirited citizen (a bloke) in my unit thought it was a good thing to write an anonymous letter listing all the lesbians in order to get them sacked. Thank f*ck we've moved on from that.
 
sneeky_turd said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
sneeky_turd said:
i aint got any dramas with a bloke being a willy woofter in his own time, ive seen blokes do stranger things with there dicks than stick it in another blokes ricker . Ive never served alongside a poof before but dont think it would cause a major drama.
you have almost certainly served alongside several. you just didn't know it :roll:

should i be fearing for my safety? you make them sound like shapeshifting creatures...im scared now, how do i recognise them? how do i defeat them if they attack, have they any weak spots? prey tell
Use your Gaydar:

 
Absolutly no problems with gays or lesbians. So long as you do your job who cares?
 
I think there should be more gay men in the Army
Then I'd have more chance with the chicks
As for being gay
I dont think I could take the knock backs 8O :D
Its bad enough having the chicks tell me im fat, old and ugly! :D :wink:
 

Latest Threads

Top