Your opinion of homos in the Forces..

How you feel about the gays:

• They are an aboniation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am fine with them as long as they dont come anywhere near me, express any form of homosexuality or

• I am not gay, but i love putting other mens junk in me gob. anyone who doesnt is a HAT!!!

• couldnt care less

• Total voters
I'm a poof and I used to be a squaddie. About the shower thing - I can honestly say that I never letched at the boys in the showers or in the shitters. I did, however, take great pleasure in watching various hard cocks whilst involved in multiple-squaddie-and-whore sessions in Germany. I wouldn't have got it up otherwise, for a start.

In a way, it was better in the old days when being an arrse bandit was illegal. For one thing, you could pull well above your station as people would take whatever they could get. Secondly, gays didn't feel the need to go on about it every...five...fucking...minutes. And finally, the sex I had as a 19 year old with a chef in Sipovo was the best of my life and I still have a tommy over the memory of it now and again.

Hope this helps.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
wedge35 said:
And finally, the sex I had as a 19 year old with a chef in Sipovo was the best of my life and I still have a tommy over the memory of it now and again.

Hope this helps.
would that be the same chef who went nuts with his SA80 in 1996, running off into town and shooting at the RMP patrol?

beginning to see a connection here... :twisted:

wedge35 said:
I'm a poof and I used to be a squaddie. About the shower thing - I can honestly say that I never letched at the boys in the showers or in the shitters. I did, however, take great pleasure in watching various hard cocks whilst involved in multiple-squaddie-and-whore sessions in Germany. I wouldn't have got it up otherwise, for a start.

In a way, it was better in the old days when being an arrse bandit was illegal. For one thing, you could pull well above your station as people would take whatever they could get. Secondly, gays didn't feel the need to go on about it every...five...*...minutes. And finally, the sex I had as a 19 year old with a chef in Sipovo was the best of my life and I still have a tommy over the memory of it now and again.

Hope this helps.
Welcome back wedgie mate :)

Black History Month, Gay Pride Parades, Ethnic This and Alternative Lifestyle That Days... bah humbug!.. Try to have a White History month or a Straight Pride Parade and see what would happen...

Keep your damn preferences and sh!t to yourself.. no one needs to know unless it adversely affects your ability to do the job.

that being said..

I'd much rather have a guy who lusted after my backside guarding my six than someone who was more interested in protecting his own.

As long as they can do the job, I couldn't give a fig.

Ulster_Rifleman said:
Couldn't give a fcuk about:

Colour
Religion
Sex
Sexual preferences
Ethnicity
Anything else you can think up.

If the bloke/bird can do the job and doesn't try to convert other people/me then that's OK

If someone wants to be overtly and obviously different then they are fair game
What he said. (I'm idle)

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Rocketeer said:
that being said..

I'd much rather have a guy who lusted after my backside guarding my six than someone who was more interested in protecting his own.
Thats a very good point Rocketeer... In fact the Thebans used the same principal when they formed the "Sacred Band".

FNUSNU said:
The argument was, just because they're gay it doesn't mean they'll be eyeing you up in the shower/undress etc etc. Going by that president, I want to shower with the women, just because I'm hetro that doesn't mean I'd be eyeing them up in the shower etc would it?? ;)
What? GW Bush gay? His dad? The current incumbent, come on, tell us which president!!!

BuggerAll said:
I'm homosexual, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

My feeling is that i don't care what consenting adults do with each other but I'd rather not know about it. A bit like liver. I don't mind if you want to eat liver but I don't want any and it makes me gag a bit thinking about it.

I do not think it is appropriate for uniformed service people to take part in gay pride events but I've been over ruled and I haven't resigned in a huff so I obviously don't care that much.

The one male homosexual soldier I know is a great bloke and the one I met the other day seems like a decent bloke.
With that username, I would expect you to have an avide interest on this subject! :twisted:

P-T

BiscuitsAB said:
c*** suckers the lot of em.
surely only half of them, :? :? :? :?

bluntslane said:
FNUSNU said:
The argument was, just because they're gay it doesn't mean they'll be eyeing you up in the shower/undress etc etc. Going by that president, I want to shower with the women, just because I'm hetro that doesn't mean I'd be eyeing them up in the shower etc would it?? ;)
What? GW Bush gay? His dad? The current incumbent, come on, tell us which president!!!
It was Clinton, you didn't see what he did with the cigar after Lewinski finished with it...

PS I'd still rather shower with the women!!!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I couldn't care less.

If some oppo fancied me, I would take it as a further endorsement that I'm a strapping and stunning looking geezer.

As long as he wasn't dry humping my leg, obviously.

Command_doh said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
BiscuitsAB said:
c*** suckers the lot of em.
surely only half of them, :? :? :? :?
Soixante Neuf? It's eminently doable, doncha know?
yes yes.... BUT what about the clam-lappers :?: :?: :?: :?:

TheBFG

War Hero
Trans-sane said:
Rocketeer said:
that being said..

Thats a very good point Rocketeer... In fact the Thebans used the same principal when they formed the "Sacred Band".
The Spartains were into it as well for the same reasons.Check out the 300 again,this time keep this thread in mind :wink: 8O :D

Latest Threads