Your most impressive scars/ injuries

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Run_Charlie!, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a motorbike smash which buggered my knee, and left me with a scar the size and shape of an orange on my right knee. Unfortunatley it's now faded so you can't see it anymore :(

Come on you reprobates, lets hear about your best/worst (depends how you look at it) wounds!

2. I have large, ugly toenails due to poor personal hygeine. I suppose it's a type of fungus but I can't be bothered to seek a medical opinion. And yes, it is fairly impressive. Makes women and small children reflex gag.

3. As a nine year old I was with my parents at Gatwick airhead in 1981! I was 9 year old and we were flying to USofA for "the holiday of a lifetime"!

I went to the toilet, and thought that I heard our nflight being called! SO i RIPPED MY ZIPPER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest lies in yuor imagination, I'll tell you, thuogh, that birds love the scar!

4. ok here goes...

I have a 5" scar on my left shoulder-blade where I sliced it open while trying to duck a window shutter during a game of kiss chase in Portugal aged 8. I have a scar on my 2nd finger in on my left hand where a friend tried to stab another friend with a Swiss Army knife, I grabbed him and threw him to the floor, only to nearly lose the end of my finger to that crappy little blade. Then there's the scar on the back of my head whilst wrestling with a mate in his living room and falling onto the ridge of the radiator and splitting my head open. Or maybe it's the big toe on my left foot which got smashed during a Scout hike aged 15. Don't worry... I'm still farrrrrr too pretty.

5. I have a mental scar from watching the Sound of Music* and now have to sit alone and surround myself with crystals and have 3 group hugs a day.

*Yes, it was the Germans.

6. got a couple of great "specials" albums & some early "madness" which are really good also. :? :? :? :?

wrong type of "skas" :?: :?: :?: :?:

7. I have a scar in the middle of my forehead where I was hit with a golf club whilst playing crazy golf when I was 12.
    No I cant figure it out either but it nocked me clean out.

8. Your all gay, I have two large scars on each shoulder blade from ice burns.

Crashing a bobsleigh on Horshoe corner at St Moritz and losing the 1990 British Championship.

9. I have a scar from when I was 11 set fire to a barn with my farmer friend of which the burning building covered us in molten polystrene its only on my hand but a lesson not to set fire to barns containing polystrene.

10. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I mentally scar many patients every day!

11. From only a 4" gash on my elbow from falling on a rusty nail I managed to gain a pretty ally scar, more to do with the fact I couldnt be bothered to wait for stiches and black nastied it up myself! not very wise.
    I then fell over some years later whilst pi55ed up and got another scar right next it, now it looks like Ive had some horrible open break,
    rather than just being a twaat and falling over all the time, but hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story

12. i have a beaut on the side of my head which i recieved while fighting some bloke on the high street, the pair of us ended up stumbling through a big window on the town hall, he went first, grabbed me to balance, i fell too and that was it cut to fcuk! they even tried to make me pay for the window, i went through the hole he made!!

13. I have terrible scarring of my ringpiece from my time with 3 PARA Mortars.

Does this count? Do i win a prize?

14. I have a scar half way around the middle finger of my right hand - caused when I trailed me and my mates new invention "the skateboard" (a roller skate with a bit of MFO box balanced precariously on top) down a hill in Hong Kong in 1970. Don't get your finger caught under the wheel, it tries to rip it off.

15. post motorcycle crash managed to collect a seven inch scar on my right hip this is were the medical butchers inserted a 40cm steel rod
    into my femur to hold the six parts of what was left of...still can't complain (fcuking bobble hat wearing, coffin dodging red metro driving ba*stard)