Your Message to Santa Claus

Time is nearly upon us.Post your message here!

(Santa regularly checks in to see what the lad's want)

I shall try for a Jonnny Seven OMA yet again.I have been waiting for over 40 years since my first request.Perhaps he didn't get my first letter?

Can I please have that Laura and Ruth from X Factor (not that I ever watched it!), a large tub of swarfega, 2000 ball bearings and a bath tub?

Thanks Santa, roll Xmas Day!!!!!

MM

I've got a message for him.

Come near my kids again and I'll sting you up by the fcuking nuts you perverted old fcuktard!

P.S. Any chance of a new cordless hammer drill, 18v if you don't mind. Cheers.

Dear Santa
Ive been a good boy this year. (THE BOSS DIDNT FIND OUT ABOUT THE LAND ROVER I DAMMAGED) maddy hasnt been found so they cant string that one on me. i havnt got so drunk i swamped myself. i passed my CFT and PFT. havnt slept with a female member of the unit for a while.
so this year can i have -
1 x bucket family kfc
2 x swedish 6 ft blond girls
1 x very large keg of stella
1 x landrover
1 x mega pack condoms

Please

Shots in

Dear Santa,

I've been a really good girl this year, so can I have (in no particular order):

A chainsaw
A Barbie doll
New carpets throughout the house
An invitation to Chubb and her nephews' Memorial Services
A woodchipper
A pay rise for the whinging gits in the AGC thread
A Selection Box
Some pigs
World Peace
A tangerine
Biscuits_AB in a pink tutu
A Mandy Annual

Thanks awfully,

Dale xxxxx

P.S. If you can get Gunny Highway to bring them round for me in his Santa suit, I'd be most grateful. I've not heard from him for ages. Ta.

The_Snail said:
Dear Santa,

I've been a really good girl this year, so can I have (in no particular order):

A chainsaw
A Barbie doll
New carpets throughout the house
An invitation to Chubb and her nephews' Memorial Services
A woodchipper
A pay rise for the whinging gits in the AGC thread
A Selection Box
Some pigs
World Peace
A tangerine
Biscuits_AB in a pink tutu
A Mandy Annual

Thanks awfully,

Dale xxxxx

P.S. If you can get Gunny Highway to bring them round for me in his Santa suit, I'd be most grateful. I've not heard from him for ages. Ta.
thought u'd be more a Bunty girl :D

Dear Santa,
I know it's been a while and I've not asked for anything for ages but i've been really, really good this year so can i please just have one thing and i'll happily go without presents from this point onwards,
thanks,
Geri

Attachments

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
intergeri said:
Dear Santa,
I know it's been a while and I've not asked for anything for ages but i've been really, really good this year so can i please just have one thing and i'll happily go without presents from this point onwards,
thanks,
Geri
What????? You want clean sheets..... Well go and do some washing then you scrunty bitch!

Santa,

Can I have herpes please.

methilman said:
Can I please have that Laura and Ruth from X Factor (not that I ever watched it!), a large tub of swarfega, 2000 ball bearings and a bath tub?

Thanks Santa, roll Xmas Day!!!!!

MM
They and others were in a building off Tottenham Court Road this afternoon on a press day gathering.
Wish I'd seen your post earlier could have given you a 'heads up' or in their case a 'heads down'. :D

Latest Threads