Your Members

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by The_Cow, Jul 25, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1.  I have just joined this wonderful site thanks to a recommendation from a friend who used to be in the Army.

It seems to me that the majority of people sending messages are male and in the Army.  Don't they have anything better to do??

Is this correct?
  2. No, I am a female (or at least I was the last time I went to the toilet) and I am only part time in the army.
    However, I am full time in a civvie job and no, I have nothing better to do.
  3. Were you to look at the composition of the Army you woould find that it is mostly male so you shouldn't be too surprised.  And we all have more than enough to do but this is our way of letting off steam (rather than striking, moaning in public or generally being civvi-like).

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. Of course we have better things to do, but an annonymous gripe every now and again never hurt anyone.  Don't be such a kiljoy. :p :p :p
  5. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I've got loads of far more important things to do than reply to messages on my lunch break - but what the heck.  Hey BadCO live a little!
  6. thanks for all your advice.  You are darned right that I should live a little so I will stop being boring & get back to work.

what the heck is your problem.

I you like the content does it really matter who wrote it ?