Your last street fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Well after an exhausting week of some frankly cringe inducing Internet hardmanship and a few non events on the Queensbury E-Circuit, I want to lighten the mood a shade.

Please, no carry on's or chopper antics here, I'm fucking sick of it, amusing as it was at the time, just real stories.

I want to know when you LAST had a street fight, or scrap/scuffle/handbag exchange in real life.

No stories of teenage bravado from the old timers please, I want to keep this relevant, so this is the format;

Last fight. How long ago, Circumstances (if to place), what caused it, what occurred, who won (be honest).

Please be aware, this is a fun thread: No trolls or punchy cunts need post!!

Ding ding....

Go on then Lenny McLean, tell us your story.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
beer.jpg
hotdog.jpg
LeatherArmchair.jpeg
popcorn.jpg

Is that streetfight on Xbox or Playstation?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd fight you for some of that, J62.

Does that count?
I'm just setting up for the train crash that this thread is going to be once zero_over, superjb and nobbyd turn up!

train smash.jpg

What's it like on the Planet Plop?
Please don't derail Sausage Dogs brilliant thread. He would never do that to anyone else's threads and certainly wouldn't turn one into a random chat with his chums so please don't do it to his.

I'm just setting up for the train crash that this thread is going to be once zero_over, superjb and nobbyd turn up!
I do hope not. My cringe-o-meter is in at the local watch repairers after an arduous week of bellend antics.

I will not be pleased if this thread goes the same way!

Enough, please!

Please don't derail Sausage Dogs brilliant thread. He would never do that to anyone else's threads and certainly wouldn't turn one into a random chat with his chums so please don't do it to his.
No trolling please Steven, I'm bored of it. If you want an Internet squabble, go back to the scrap metal collectors thread please. I've moved on, will you, kindly do the same?

I've just remembered another one.

This must have only been a couple of years after the 1st one. On my 2-1 upgrading course, so I'd have been a fullscrew. I smacked a sprog a bit harder than I'd intended.

The sketch was one of the lunatic sprogs had raided the cookhouse at 0-dark o'clock, and been surprised by the civvy chef (chef in a cookhouse, who'd have thought it?). Anyways, boyo had smacked the chef round the swede with a fire extinguisher and put him in hospital. Very bad karma, RMP, MoD Police, lots of pissed off people in Blandford Camp. RSM calls a regimental parade and goes apeshit, as one might expect.

While the RSM's chimping out and threatening all and sundry with very bad things, one of the NIGs in front of me starts chatting to his mate. I'm thinking "this is not going to end well for them, nor for me, as I'm expected to tell him to shut the fuck up". Not wanting to attract attention by speaking, I jabbed the cunt in the back. Unfortunately, it was a bit harder than I intended and got the fucker right in the kidney. He howls (quietly), and I've clearly hurt him. RSM didn't see, thank fuck, and all is well.

I think "oh fuck, I've smacked a NIG in a training regiment, I'm in the shit". Being a sensible chap, I go and front up to the Tp Staffy and explain what's happened. Nothing worse than him finding out from the kid's Tp Staffy. Coincidentally, it was the very same Staffy in the earlier incident. "Well that'll fucking learn the little shit then, won't it". Nothing more said.

Richie Plummer, where are you now?

So it was YOU, you cunt!

Richie x x x

Westpoint's threads get shitter."Please tell me when you all last had a dump"

Dullard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads