Your last street fight?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SausageDog, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

Well after an exhausting week of some frankly cringe inducing Internet hardmanship and a few non events on the Queensbury E-Circuit, I want to lighten the mood a shade.

Please, no carry on's or chopper antics here, I'm fucking sick of it, amusing as it was at the time, just real stories.

I want to know when you LAST had a street fight, or scrap/scuffle/handbag exchange in real life.

No stories of teenage bravado from the old timers please, I want to keep this relevant, so this is the format;

Last fight. How long ago, Circumstances (if to place), what caused it, what occurred, who won (be honest).

Please be aware, this is a fun thread: No trolls or punchy cunts need post!!

Ding ding....
  2. Go on then Lenny McLean, tell us your story.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well in the absence of any sensible comments other than yours, feel free to tell the tale, should be entertaining, thanks Dave!

4. Good things come to those that wait. Unless of course you're trolling again, in which case, please crayon elsewhere.

I don't want you derailing every thread I try to create.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. beer.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Is that streetfight on Xbox or Playstation?

7. Playstation. Derr.
  8. What's it like on the Planet Plop?
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Unless you have something intelligent or relevant to contribute, please post elsewhere, thank you.
  10. I'm just setting up for the train crash that this thread is going to be once zero_over, superjb and nobbyd turn up!

train smash.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Please don't derail Sausage Dogs brilliant thread. He would never do that to anyone else's threads and certainly wouldn't turn one into a random chat with his chums so please don't do it to his.
    • Like Like x 10
  12. I do hope not. My cringe-o-meter is in at the local watch repairers after an arduous week of bellend antics.

I will not be pleased if this thread goes the same way!

Enough, please!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.