Your last meal. What would it be?

If you had been found guilty and you were waiting for the firing squad.... What would you have as a last meal.

3 Courses and a bottle/Glass of whatever you fancy

Starter: Pan Fried Scallops

Mains: Fillet of Beef

Dessert: Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Ice Cream

Drinkies: Chianti (bottle of)

Great idea Sam!!!

Your mother's cunt.

Nah, seriously... About 3 bottles of Jack Daniels and 3 of Bushmills would sort me.

Hugh_Jardon said:
Your mother's cunt.

Nah, seriously... About 3 bottles of Jack Daniels and 3 of Bushmills would sort me.
You will be lucky there matey, she is a fine powder....... something to do with being cremated apparently!
:wink:

Stovies :D

And if you're one of those sicko's who makes it with corned beef - well you're lucky if you get shot against the wall before it starts to repeat on you!!

Bleuch!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Starter would be a melon, main would be a 30oz steak with loads of peppercorn sauce and chips dessert would be a fucking swimming pool of Tiramasu, then to drink would be a litre of pineapple juice and a cup of coffee, hopefully i'd pop when the 1st round hit

No cigarette nuttymonkey?????

Of course, they'd give you cancer.... silly me!!!!

Mince and tatties, nannas trifle followed by two litres of vodka and orange, should do the job

Sparky2339 said:
No cigarette nuttymonkey?????

Of course, they'd give you cancer.... silly me!!!!
Don't smoke but fcuk it, a king edwards cigar. Stub it out on my forehead and watch their faces. Wouldn't be the worst thing to happen that day would it???

My last meal would consist of over 10,000 courses spread over a period of say 40 years. If every other course was labia interspersed with a nipping clean, hairless arsehole I'd be a happy man. I fucking love rimming and eating beaver.

I'm not so big on the rimming idea. Personally a big juicy steak burger with red leicester inside of it, with a lightly toasted bun with chips and beans. then a tub of each flavour of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Carling on tap through out.

GT2001 said:
If you had been found guilty and you were waiting for the firing squad.... What would you have as a last meal.
Eggs Florentine:

A lightly poached egg on a bed of spinach (sautéed in butter until wilting, with cracked pepper corns), coated with a mornay sauce finished with fresh cream... Just the one egg, mind. As the French say; one egg in an oeuf. :p

Bleach. At least I could leave a clean corpse after all the filthy things I've done. I could enter the afterlife clean, purified and with a faint whiff of pine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K The NAAFI Bar 73
Ventress Cookery 15
leeanne The Intelligence Cell 1