Your last meal. What would it be?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wija, Jul 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you had been found guilty and you were waiting for the firing squad.... What would you have as a last meal.

3 Courses and a bottle/Glass of whatever you fancy

Starter: Pan Fried Scallops

Mains: Fillet of Beef

Dessert: Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Ice Cream

Drinkies: Chianti (bottle of)

Great idea Sam!!!
  2. Your mother's cunt.

Nah, seriously... About 3 bottles of Jack Daniels and 3 of Bushmills would sort me.
  3. You will be lucky there matey, she is a fine powder....... something to do with being cremated apparently!
  4. A pallet of chewing gum.
  5. Stovies :D

And if you're one of those sicko's who makes it with corned beef - well you're lucky if you get shot against the wall before it starts to repeat on you!!

Bleuch!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  6. A glass of Jack Daniels and 3 cyanide tablets.
  7. My last meal will be a long one....
  8. Starter would be a melon, main would be a 30oz steak with loads of peppercorn sauce and chips dessert would be a fucking swimming pool of Tiramasu, then to drink would be a litre of pineapple juice and a cup of coffee, hopefully i'd pop when the 1st round hit
  9. No cigarette nuttymonkey?????

Of course, they'd give you cancer.... silly me!!!!
  10. Curry and baked beans, even though I despise them both, so when the bastards shot me I'd gas them to death :twisted:
  11. Mince and tatties, nannas trifle followed by two litres of vodka and orange, should do the job
  12. Don't smoke but fcuk it, a king edwards cigar. Stub it out on my forehead and watch their faces. Wouldn't be the worst thing to happen that day would it???
  13. :D :D fnarr!!!!
  14. My last meal would consist of over 10,000 courses spread over a period of say 40 years. If every other course was labia interspersed with a nipping clean, hairless arsehole I'd be a happy man. I fucking love rimming and eating beaver.
  15. Last meal?? Ha!!

Bring on the firing squad and I'll pass them each other's STDs