Your last fight?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Throbbing_Gurth, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How did it go?

Personally I got into a scrap in a club in basildon friday night, some guy i used to know accused me of slapping my missus about, starting getting in my face etc. So natural reaction I had to eliminate the threat clumped him once he goes down like a sack of out of date potato's, and from hearsay he's spent the week in hospital having pins put in his jaw.:) long story short he's grassed me up and I had to spend a few days in the cop shop. On top of all that apparently i was seen on cctv strangling my missus. whats all the fuss about?? would you like a gerkin with your burger sir?
  2. Monumental failure on several counts TG. You allowed yourself to get wound up, you were caught on camera, and you were captured. Was the strangling successful at least?

3. another well 'ard squaddie!

que "I fucking fight for your country" and "where you born in this country?"

standard British Army UK mainland on-leave Phrase Book examples

4. Not last but most memorable? A toe to toe slugfest with Dean Handsford the cock of the 2nd year, I won by a nose after my hood got stuck over my head and I connected with a flurry of blind windmill like shots.
    He kicked the fcuking pieces off me at a bus stop the week after in front of a load of girls:)
  5. yeah she got the message trowel.

do one 26backdoorgapingarrseflaps funkin inbred.
  6. Gobby fucker 3 months ago

He was off school for a week after that I can tell you
  7. I had a right fight with this massive black fucker past week. I tried to get him to leave but he wasn't having it. after ten minutes of pain and sweating I won but flushing the fucker was a nightmare.
  8. My last fight was with a fig 11, I won cos' I had an SLR and was 300 metres away, they're were a few witness's in the butts and some standing behind me, they didn't say anything, secretly I think they were pleased the fig 11 got a pasting, it meant they got to see where their own rounds landed when they had a go at the bastard after me, see what I did there.
  9. I had to try and wrestle the telly remote from the present wife.Does that count?

PS,I lost.
  10. T'was like plumbers arma-flex.
  11. Does my battle with the Polish neighbours wasn't a fight more like a massacre.
  12. You are not supposed to kick the shit out of your pupils Jebote, infants damage easily.
  13. Ho Ho!! Sadly not....the Eastern European kind...did 10 months on bail because of the bastards!
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Last night I was in a massive fire fight, them hunters on HALO are hard fuckers!
  15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I recently had a jolly old ruck with the Council over an unpaid service charge.

Some very strongly worded letters were furiously exchanged and at one point I had to raise my voice to someone down the phone.