Your job attached to your OHs

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Stephanie, May 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone know about Civil Service jobs that can be attached to your OHs?

    So when he moves you automatically move.

    I've heard this can be done but cant find any further info on it.
  2. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

  3. Civil service job attached to a job in the military?

    Never heard of it and actually was in that position for a number of years across a number of postings. Not saying it doesn't exist but no knowledge of it.
  4. No, it's cock. You can apply for a managed move to the same site, or apply through the normal channels for a job at the same location.

    Either that or get a Naafi type job.