Your input required on this one...

Riding the momentum of finding Donkin's literary masterpeice, I encountered an article published today about a man with an interesting service hitsory.

He may be gen, so I don't want to post a link to (the various) websites where he lists his accomplishments and dates. I'll list some of his details, and if the consensus deems that it requires further investigation, I will post links.

-Claims 5.5 years service with Para Reg, RM and SF
-Claims to have passed 'Hills' in 2000, and had left the army by 2001
-Claims to have been studying part time and 'training for various elements of SF' during 2001
-Claims to have suffered an horrendous injury in a remote area on his own and spent 4 days recovering himself to safety. The injury should mean he can't walk, or even move, and should often often cause fatal internal bleeding.
-Set up a company littered with SAS comments and badges

Riding the momentum of finding Donkin's literary masterpeice, I encountered an article published today about a man with an interesting service hitsory.

He may be gen, so I don't want to post a link to (the various) websites where he lists his accomplishments and dates. I'll list some of his details, and if the consensus deems that it requires further investigation, I will post links.

-Claims 5.5 years service with Para Reg, RM and SF
-Claims to have passed 'Hills' in 2000, and had left the army by 2001
-Claims to have been studying part time and 'training for various elements of SF' during 2001
-Claims to have suffered an horrendous injury in a remote area on his own and spent 4 days recovering himself to safety. The injury should mean he can't walk, or even move, and should often often cause fatal internal bleeding.
-Set up a company littered with SAS comments and badges
This isn't how the Waltenkommando works at all. You're supposed to post every little detail, denounce him as a definite walt and then sit back & watch the inevitable pissing contests.

This isn't how the Waltenkommando works at all. You're supposed to post every little detail, denounce him as a definite walt and then sit back & watch the inevitable pissing contests.
Bad form, I know. I just can't bring myself to be an utter cnut; try as I might.

Links? It's public domain so what's the point in hiding it?
Because there is a chance he's genuine. He's certainly attempted selection, and his injuries he sustained on his solo treck are genuine. There are just some glaring oddities and vagueness in his writings. He also has a number of websites all extolling his awesomeness (including a hijacked wikipedia thread); but has made little-to-no impact on the rest of the internet.

I appreciate this seems needlessly cryptic and bordering on the obsessive; but I do have a very good reason for discovering if this bloke is the real deal or not.

Because there is a chance he's genuine. He's certainly attempted selection, and his injuries he sustained on his solo treck are genuine. There are just some glaring oddities and vagueness in his writings. He also has a number of websites all extolling his awesomeness (including a hijacked wikipedia thread); but has made little-to-no impact on the rest of the internet.

I appreciate this seems needlessly cryptic and bordering on the obsessive; but I do have a very good reason for discovering if this bloke is the real deal or not.
No you don't. If you really needed to know you could ask him. If it was important enough you wouldn't come onto a website asking for comments on your general take on a bloke. Why not just forget about it, and get on with living your own life.

Ok, maybe 'very good' was pushing it. I do have a good reason at least.

In addition; this is the Waltenkommando, and he is potentially making money from people by using credentials not earned. At the same time, it has the promise to provide an amusing thread (the prime purpose of posting in these sorts of forums).