ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Your income

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Good CO, Oct 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. <10k

7.0%
  2. 10 - 20k

11.7%
  3. 20 - 30k

30.4%
  4. 30 - 40k

26.4%
  5. 40 - 100k

20.1%
  6. 100k+

4.3%
  1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

An aweful lot more than this website, I'll wager!

2. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

What a bunch of lying feckers :lol:

3. Anybody got any vacancies! 8O you are so well paid.

4. "Earn" ? Or get payed?

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Earn.

6. 40k and have to cut my limbs off each quarter to make sure i earn it

7. Some of you feckers are getting paid far too much :twisted:

8. At the end of each day simply ask yourself...."Have I done enough to justify my pay?". If not - hand it back to charity! Durch!

9. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

I do my job for the love of it (and the plentiful supply of syphilitic women). I love it so much that I pay most of it back to HMG or the RAO. I'm so dedicated that I choose to buy my own kit (because it works) and I don't mind at all if I get sent to the Banana Republic of Butf*ck because Tony Is My Leader and he will provide all the moral support he can (even if he can't provide the CBA or a decent weapon). Every so often I feel so guilty that I get paid for this job that I volunteer as a fireman.

Anyway, I'm lucky - I don't have to spend anymore money on a wife, as she left me for a fireman.

10. We had a LCpl in our TA coy who earned £80k. That might skew the averages slightly.

Not our fault we earn large slabs of dough.

11. OK whoever ticked the 100K box I'll marry you now, don't give a toss who has to wear the skirt, I'm yours.

12. Sorry but I'm married already :p

13. You can choose between me and Armourer, I'm a medic and am used to being someones biatch(usually Filberts :roll: ). Know a few tricks Armourer probably doesn't :wink:

14. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

That will be PoD & T Bliar then :wink:

15. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks to all who've contributed, but I would really like more votes to all these questions, so if you haven't yet done so please help us out by a quick minute or so baring your sould to the ARRSE readership.