Your income

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Good CO, Oct 11, 2004.

?
  1. <10k

7.0%
  2. 10 - 20k

11.7%
  3. 20 - 30k

30.5%
  4. 30 - 40k

26.5%
  5. 40 - 100k

19.8%
  6. 100k+

4.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

An aweful lot more than this website, I'll wager!

2. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

What a bunch of lying feckers :lol:

3. Anybody got any vacancies! 8O you are so well paid.

4. "Earn" ? Or get payed?

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Earn.

6. 40k and have to cut my limbs off each quarter to make sure i earn it

7. Some of you feckers are getting paid far too much :twisted:

8. At the end of each day simply ask yourself...."Have I done enough to justify my pay?". If not - hand it back to charity! Durch!

9. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

I do my job for the love of it (and the plentiful supply of syphilitic women). I love it so much that I pay most of it back to HMG or the RAO. I'm so dedicated that I choose to buy my own kit (because it works) and I don't mind at all if I get sent to the Banana Republic of Butf*ck because Tony Is My Leader and he will provide all the moral support he can (even if he can't provide the CBA or a decent weapon). Every so often I feel so guilty that I get paid for this job that I volunteer as a fireman.

Anyway, I'm lucky - I don't have to spend anymore money on a wife, as she left me for a fireman.

10. We had a LCpl in our TA coy who earned £80k. That might skew the averages slightly.

Not our fault we earn large slabs of dough.

11. OK whoever ticked the 100K box I'll marry you now, don't give a toss who has to wear the skirt, I'm yours.

12. Sorry but I'm married already :p

13. You can choose between me and Armourer, I'm a medic and am used to being someones biatch(usually Filberts :roll: ). Know a few tricks Armourer probably doesn't :wink:

14. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

That will be PoD & T Bliar then :wink:

15. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks to all who've contributed, but I would really like more votes to all these questions, so if you haven't yet done so please help us out by a quick minute or so baring your sould to the ARRSE readership.