Your income

How much to you earn per year before tax?

• <10k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - 20k

• 20 - 30k

• 30 - 40k

• 100k+

• Total voters
I do my job for the love of it (and the plentiful supply of syphilitic women). I love it so much that I pay most of it back to HMG or the RAO. I'm so dedicated that I choose to buy my own kit (because it works) and I don't mind at all if I get sent to the Banana Republic of Butf*ck because Tony Is My Leader and he will provide all the moral support he can (even if he can't provide the CBA or a decent weapon). Every so often I feel so guilty that I get paid for this job that I volunteer as a fireman.

Anyway, I'm lucky - I don't have to spend anymore money on a wife, as she left me for a fireman.

E

error_unknown

We had a LCpl in our TA coy who earned £80k. That might skew the averages slightly.

Not our fault we earn large slabs of dough.

OK whoever ticked the 100K box I'll marry you now, don't give a toss who has to wear the skirt, I'm yours.

armourer said:
OK whoever ticked the 100K box I'll marry you now, don't give a toss who has to wear the skirt, I'm yours.
You can choose between me and Armourer, I'm a medic and am used to being someones biatch(usually Filberts :roll: ). Know a few tricks Armourer probably doesn't :wink:

Thanks to all who've contributed, but I would really like more votes to all these questions, so if you haven't yet done so please help us out by a quick minute or so baring your sould to the ARRSE readership.

Booty said:
The highest earner in the Army must be Maj Gen The Duke of Westminster (total estimated wealth £5billion).
But has he voted ? :wink:

Do I have to answer in $ or £ ?

Oh, wait a minute...I'm unemployed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Finance, Property, Law 1
T Finance, Property, Law 1
T Army Reserve 12