Your husband was a murderer Australian Muslim to war widow

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by flyboyEB, Jun 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In this video an Australian Muslim woman gives her message to the widow of LCpl Jason Marks, the most recent Australian to die in Afghanistan. The gist of it is 'you husband shouldn't have been there, the Taliban are only defending their country, he killed innocent people blah blah'

Aside from calling the deceased LCpl a murderer, she also compares the ISAF to the Nazis. Or at least she tries to, I think she believes the Nazis dropped an A-bomb on the Jews (?) :roll:

This retarded creature lives in Australia and she has the ******* nerve to compare Our soldiers to the SS and start preaching about how evil the dead digger was, in a message she says is for his widow. If it isn't a wake up call that these primates can't be part of a civilised society then I don't know what is. :x
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Just another poor fool who requires the "truth" to involve extremist religion and has little understanding of the real world.

Doesn't seem to like Australia either with all its "evil commanders". I'd suggest asking her to up sticks and move to a country that will put up with her rhetoric.

3. Free speech, she can say it, we have the right to be offended by it, everyone gets on with their lives

We don't actually have that in the UK anymore unless you belong to a "special" or "Minority" community

At least Australia still has a degree of common sense and a robust but fair immigration policy (Don't like it feck off)
  4. And the million dollar question is: I wonder which free accom help yourself to benefits country that will be?
  5. he's a "murderer"? that may be (although it is not true) however your people are fanatical murderers who use religion as a means of justifying murder and amass wealth for those who are not stupid enough to believe everything that the Quran tells them (Bin-laden family one of the wealthiest in the middle east and the world I'll let you draw your own conclusions).
  6. OUTRAGED!!!!!!! just watched the video and have an overwhelming desire to cut off that b*****s head. Bloody delusional moron, the words "pot", "kettle" and "black" spring to mind. "Evil commanders", "Nazi's" she has no idea what she is talking about and I can almost see the strings being pulled during that video...disgusting.

I am not one for outrage but this has really irritated me beyond anything.
  7. She's just an uneducated woman who's been seduced by Islam.
    I don't know how good the education system is in Oz but the complete lack of a decent education and awareness of world history here in England is going to bring increasing problems in this country. Youngsters don't even have a very general idea of key historical events and timelines and therefore are very vulnerable to being adversely influenced.
    Children in England often don't even know who Hitler or Churchill was.
    They don't know where on the map Iraq is either. The education system has failed and is continuing to fail our youngsters.
    Islam gets pushed in schools in this country and Christianity gets sidelined.
    Therefore increasing numbers of new converts to Islam amongst young people is the inevitable outcome. This video is merely the end result of a girl who is free to choose her religion and who is free to speak out 'freely' about it ie Is ignorant, ill educated, ill-informed and therefore vulnerable to getting drawn to Islam
  8. I couldn't sit through it. That is horrible
  9. linky please...
  10. So's watching a video of Poppy doing ****, but hey...someone has to.
  11. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Pte Pile - if you hover over the words "this video" on the original post and click, magic happens.... miracles of t'interweb eh? :roll: :thumleft: