Your Favourite Youtube Foto Pundit

No doubt we all dip into Youtube for hints, tips, tricks and reviews so share your favourite pundit here.

Mine is Mattias Burling, a Swede but don't hold that agen him - he's a serious gear head, with a SoH, and he reviews many a fine lens and body. His favourite topic is old lens and how to adapt them.

Most of his reviews are around 5 minutes, 10 max.

He has a seriously interesting speech delivery pattern but that's another topic for another day with my English teacher head on so let's not go into that here.

His photographic work is simply sublime to my eyes and he uses his dog, Gunpowder, somewhere in all of his videos. (Seriously how can you not take to a guy that calls his dog, Gunpowder, and with a name like Burling, there's Brit in him somewhere).

Here's an example of his style:
Mattias Burling

<iframe width="424" height="238" src="5 Reasons to Buy a Nikon DF in 2018 - As underrated as it gets - YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No doubt we all dip into Youtube for hints, tips, tricks and reviews so share your favourite pundit here.

Mine is Mattias Burling, a Swede but don't hold that agen him - he's a serious gear head, with a SoH, and he reviews many a fine lens and body. His favourite topic is old lens and how to adapt them.

He has a seriously interesting speech delivery pattern but that's another topic for another day with my English teacher head on so let's not go into that here.

No mate

Bryan Peterson. Un-*******-believably annoying and upbeat but has the knack of explaining photography in a way even a former infantryman can grasp.

If you don't know Peter McKinnon.... WTF!

Here he is explaining his take on Flat Lay photography. Yeah. I thought so too.

Give him a shot, there's not many forty-something males that can get away with that hair style, never mind the fact that he's a Canuck too. Just goes to show, stereotypes aren't always what you thought they were.

Enjoy.

Tool

LE
Michael Zelbel - does portraiture to nude fine art, boxhead married to an oriental girl who does make-up for his shoots, and sometimes poses for him. He does an e-mag "Good Light" as well. Has a lot of hints and tips.

Michael's Photo Tips

Mike Browne. He's covered a number of subjects, I like his style of presentation and I've learnt a lot from his videos. His simple tips on macro photography started me off on a few adventures

His photographic work is simply sublime to my eyes and he uses his dog, Gunpowder, somewhere in all of his videos. (Seriously how can you not take to a guy that calls his dog, Gunpowder, and with a name like Burling, there's Brit in him somewhere).

Here's an example of his style:
Mattias Burling

<iframe width="424" height="238" src="5 Reasons to Buy a Nikon DF in 2018 - As underrated as it gets - YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched a couple of Mattias Burling's youtubes, and nearly bought a camera, then changed my mind and watched another vid and nearly bought another.

But then I got a grip of myself; I've got three decent cameras (two DSLRs and a decent compact), all of them more powerful than some photographer legends I like had, so managed to stop myself.

One I’ve watched in the past and was a bit concerned about is Phillip Mccordal

He hasn’t put up any content for 2 years, and in the above link he refers to coming back from a break....... Good news is that with a quick bit of google, he’s still active elsewhere!

Latest Threads