Your Favourite Sandwich

As I sit here and type this - I have just made a smoked back bacon with toasted sarnie a fried egg on brown toast with HP.

Clearly the nectar of the Gods.

But I was thinking... whats the fellow arserrs favourite sandwiches - toasted or not?

Ideas would be welcome.

I am partial to bit of marmite with cheddar sarnie as for different complimentary taste!

Any FOOD for thought?

My favourite sandwich (note spelling... :D ) has cream cheese and honey in it. An incomparable delicious sticky mess.

Now changed and edited for mongness- cheers ITCS

At the moment its processed cheese squares and brussel sprouts with colemans mustard

le_crabe_tambour said:
At the moment its processed cheese squares and brussel sprouts with colemans mustard
Have you ever considered seeing a doctor?

how about warm Ciabatta roll with hot crispy bacon, cheese and sweet chillie sauce.............now that is breakfast bap of biblical proportion :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Me in between most of the scutters in this thread:

Bread

Spread is optional

Fresh Crispy baguette, filled with thinly sliced cured ham, sliced boiled egg, lettuce, Hellman's mayonnaise and a thin spread of Dijon mustard. A masterclass among sandwiches, I defy anyone to try this and disagree with me.

Just spread some Olivio on some sliced bread place cheese and ham in the middle put a little tomato ketchup on the ham and cheese in the centre of the bread .Place in a toasted sandwich bag pop in toaster three mins later a toasted sandwich and glass of mineral water

lashes said:
Just spread some Olivio on some sliced bread place cheese and ham in the middle put a little tomato ketchup on the ham and cheese in the centre of the bread .Place in a toasted sandwich bag pop in toaster three mins later a toasted sandwich and glass of mineral water
You can get a glass of mineral water out of a toaster, how dya manage that :?

Cheese and cucumber, plain but quite tasty! With a spot of salad cream.

Marmite and Garlic Sausage

2 slices of bread ( preferrably outsiders) thicky spread with butter , 4 fish fingers ( deep fried breadcrumb type) and a spot of HP sauce.

heaven :D

Chips, Beetroot, lots of salt, vinegar and HP Brown Sauce, all served between 2 slices of medium sliced fresh bread and squashed flat with the palm of the hand prior to eating.