Your favourite protein powder?

The_Poltroon

Clanker
Obviously I have the body of a greek god - as I'm sure we all do.

However I'm looking to make myself just that little bit more sexually attractive to the old lumpy jumpers and I figure a solid weight training regime will do the job.

I've been using this brand of whey protein and it's excellent stuff....if a little pricey

What's your protein of choice?

81Z4Zy7hvOL._SY879_.jpg

mrdude

War Hero
Just eat chicken and be done with it, All this artificial crap is not good for you - eat what nature provides.

Also - are you working for some advertising company? this post seems just like blatant advertising for that brand.

mrdude

War Hero
I think it's past your bedtime.
Hmmm, I've already been to bed and got up to get ready for work - thanks for your concern though, it's heartening that you will stay up until 3am to advise people about their sleep patterns. I'm sure you're probably a big hit where you live, I imagine you go out looking to see who's left their lights on in the middle of the night and chap on their doors and tell them to get to bed and turn off their lights.

The_Poltroon

Clanker
Hmmm, I've already been to bed and got up to get ready for work - thanks for your concern though, it's heartening that you will stay up until 3am to advise people about their sleep patterns. I'm sure you're probably a big hit where you live, I imagine you go out looking to see who's left their lights on in the middle of the night and chap on their doors and tell them to get to bed and turn off their lights.
I work nights you daft bastard :D

mrdude

War Hero
I work nights you daft bastard :D
Who said you didn't? I imagine your bored as fook - hence posting pictures of protein powder, are you a security guard or something equally as boring, hence you need some excitement in your life? What random pictures will you post tomorrow - postboxes?

This . .

£11 per kilo
80.2% protein
I'm tight

1574404054355.png

Fake Sheikh

Old-Salt
Join a gym, a few around these days, a good cardio vascular daily work out with some light weights.
Plenty of fresh veg, lean chicken & meat, stay of potatoes, cakes and sweet things with high sugar.

Never been on to the protein shakes as some have added ingredients not good for you.
Make own isotonic drinks, 0.5 litre unsweetened orange, 0.5 litre water & pinch of salt, its the way the bootnecks do it and much cheaper than the high sugar expensive crap you can buy, or just plain tap water if on the cheap.

MyProtein is the cheapest you'll get per kg. With the discounts they run every other day a 5kg bag will last you ages. I mix it with Huel as well for added gainzZz.

Latest Threads