Your favourite girls sports team

No worries Charlotte! I think it's a lovely picture. :wink:

{Edited to add: So.....would you?}

I would also like to nominate the following for doing the best synchronised caterpillar impression I've ever seen. Beats the Razzle Stack! :lol:

Bits said:

I would also like to nominate the following for doing the best synchronised caterpillar impression I've ever seen. Beats the Razzle Stack! :lol:

Yes, I probably would :wink: not that I should be made out to be anything other than straight, but well you just would wouldn't you.

For a split second then I thought that picture was of girls on a rollercoaster ugh I need more coffee I think.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
As a serious sports enthusiast I'm more into playing than watching, with the exception of women's beach volleyball.
I've always been a great fan of this fine display of speed, agility and sportsmanship.

And tits.

Charlotte_Roberts said:
Bits said:

Yes, I probably would :wink: not that I should be made out to be anything other than straight, but well you just would wouldn't you.

For a split second then I thought that picture was of girls on a rollercoaster ugh I need more coffee I think.

Don't worry - so did I. 8O

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Steamywindow said:
Wow. I just caught a bit of the rugby League on Beeb 1. I didn't realise they had cheerleaders. Nice, dirty looking ones in Lycra. I may have to switch from Union.

I say again,

Wow.
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/MidContent.asp?cid=113

(they look better prancing about on the pitch)

They're hideous !
Did the team pick them out of the skip at the back of the local abortion clinic ?

Edited to add the horror pic.

Cutaway said:
Steamywindow said:
Wow. I just caught a bit of the rugby League on Beeb 1. I didn't realise they had cheerleaders. Nice, dirty looking ones in Lycra. I may have to switch from Union.

I say again,

Wow.
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/MidContent.asp?cid=113

(they look better prancing about on the pitch)
They're hideous !
Did the team pick them out of the skip at the back of the local abortion clinic ?
Too many Pies :wink:

Errr, I was watching Beeb 1 North. Sorry. I think the team may have been Warrington not Wigan. You're right; them on my link are munters. But, to be fair. they are fukcing fantastic for Wigan.

US women college soccer. Hmmmmmm.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Barrack Room Lawyer said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sponsor-a-squad-of-Super-League-Cheerleaders_W0QQitemZ6000782651QQcategoryZ317QQcmdZViewItemQQisPrinterFriendlyZ1

Its a shame we didnt spot this earlier, we could of had a whip round.ahem
These are better:
(Though a bucket of smashed crabs would have been an improvement on the last lot.)

I wish I could keep them from howling in heat outside my house.

surely girls aloud would chase them off for straying onto marked territory.