Your favourite girls sports team

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bits, Oct 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen,

Don't ask me why. I was looking for a picture to do with a 'mook', and there she was at http://condor.wesleyan.edu/openmedia/athletics/04fhmugs/04fhmugs.html
    just waiting for me to adore her. The rest are gopping but I'd move to Wesleyan just for her! :D

Does anyone else have a favourite all girls sports team? Photographic evidence required! 8)

Mook:

[​IMG]

2. Is that a sports team in your avatar? If so, I choose them!

TTFN

BFG

3. Ermmmm I don't know if females can answer this but feck it anyway, here's my input

[​IMG]

4. I now realise the above picture has nothing to do with the first intial post...

5. No worries Charlotte! I think it's a lovely picture. :wink:

{Edited to add: So.....would you?}

I would also like to nominate the following for doing the best synchronised caterpillar impression I've ever seen. Beats the Razzle Stack! :lol:

[​IMG]

6. Yes, I probably would :wink: not that I should be made out to be anything other than straight, but well you just would wouldn't you.

For a split second then I thought that picture was of girls on a rollercoaster ugh I need more coffee I think.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As a serious sports enthusiast I'm more into playing than watching, with the exception of women's beach volleyball.
    I've always been a great fan of this fine display of speed, agility and sportsmanship.

[​IMG]

And tits.

8. Wow. I just caught a bit of the rugby League on Beeb 1. I didn't realise they had cheerleaders. Nice, dirty looking ones in Lycra. I may have to switch from Union.

I say again,

Wow.
    http://www.wiganwarriors.com/MidContent.asp?cid=113

(they look better prancing about on the pitch)

9. Don't worry - so did I. 8O

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

They're hideous !
    Did the team pick them out of the skip at the back of the local abortion clinic ?

Edited to add the horror pic.

11. Too many Pies :wink: