Your favorite memories of the tour pig board

isongard

Old-Salt
Just how bad did the munters that write to the typical lonley squaddie on tour share your thoughts
 
isongard said:
Just how bad did the munters that write to the typical lonley squaddie on tour share your thoughts
Sorry, you seem to have the wrong crypto fill.
 

Brew_Time

War Hero
Moodybitch said:
how many threads do you need to start you retarded tw@t?
Is he called isongard or retard. How MANY threads the MONG.

Well at least his missus takes it up the dung funnel while her female friend is licking her bean. But don't tell him that.

BT. :thumright:
 
Geordie_Blerk said:
isongard said:
Just how bad did the munters that write to the typical lonley squaddie on tour share your thoughts
Sorry, you seem to have the wrong crypto fill.
And a corrupt Algorithm.. :numberone:
 

isongard

Old-Salt
dance_with_the_devil said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
isongard said:
Just how bad did the munters that write to the typical lonley squaddie on tour share your thoughts
Sorry, you seem to have the wrong crypto fill.
And a corrupt Algorithm.. :numberone:
ah bless a cut and paste reply oh how nice i am touched you even made the time for the post :yawnstretch:
 
isongard said:
dance_with_the_devil said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
isongard said:
Just how bad did the munters that write to the typical lonley squaddie on tour share your thoughts
Sorry, you seem to have the wrong crypto fill.
And a corrupt Algorithm.. :numberone:
ah bless a cut and paste reply oh how nice i am touched you even made the time for the post :yawnstretch:
Im waiting for my spuds to boil for my sunday roast..I've got a few minutes to kill... :donut:
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top