Your definition of hell?

So whats your definition of hell?

Mines would be finding myself stuck with Ashie/Bugsy/Whet/Chubb/Peter Dow(ns) in a room with no door to escape think listening to them would soon turn my brain to shit.

Still I suppose snoozy's would be getting a job

Losing the worlds largest group spunky biscuit tournament.

So whats your definition of hell?

Mines would be finding myself stuck with Ashie/Bugsy/Whet/Chubb/Peter Dow(ns) in a room with no door to escape think listening to them would soon turn my brain to shit.

Still I suppose snoozy's would be getting a job

You could turn that predicament around by just shoeing the fuckers. Might feel some guilt afterwards from battering defenceless animals like whet and Dow but I'm sure it would be worth it

For me hell = Birmingham specifically new street station

Hell: Teheran: I lived there for 7 months. Some of the worlds most beautiful birds live there. Hundreds of thousands of them need cock. Even the ones that wear Batman gear. The Iranian men are so repressed they don't now how to handle a woman with "needs". But if, as a foreigner, you get caught with one, she stands a chance of being stoned to death if she is married or engaged and you get 150 lashes in public.

We must liberate Iran as a matter of urgency and give the wimmin relief.

Married to a pikey and having to live in a caravan surrounded by her and her extended family

R

renamed_user

Far too many to list. but here goes going anywhere by train and wanting to ice pick every fecker who insists on munching and slurping their fast food.
Being locked in the Big Brother house at the start of a new series.
Being locked up in a Dubai or any South American prison.

Hell is a place where you can have all the women & drink to want, the problem is the glasses have holes in them & the women don't.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ikea.......

E

EdMilliband4Change

Pakistan or Bangladesh, Both countries are the worst places on earth. There is little difference between Pakistan/Bangladesh and a knocked over garbage can.

Hell is a place where you can have all the women & drink to want, the problem is the glasses have holes in them & the women don't.
Cut a hole where you need it and use the excess material to plug the holes you don't need. Still, a woman who can't talk ... tricky decision :twisted:

Any of those hellhole 'resorts' full of pissed-up English scrotes; Magaluf etc.
What's wrong with 'megamuff'? its a hot bed of rotund english girls living out their personal fantasy that for 1 week of the entire year they are gorgeous, desired and that each man can see beyond their fat ankles and spotty backs. To be fair, its a member of the TA's perfect holiday, fried food, fat women, watered down beer and a perfect place to wander the beach in a Telic 11 T Shirt and fake Ray Bans..