Platoon party afternoon.

By Lower Lake.

ABNredleg

War Hero
Shit, what happened?

5.1 earthquake hit

ABNredleg

War Hero
Ladies, Gents, apologies; if we are/were to proceed with the cook off this coming weekend, unfortunately I will not be able to co-ordinate as originally thought. My apologies, and I nominate @supermatelot to deputise. May have time to enter something in the week, but not the weekend. Over to @supermatelot to proceed as she sees fit.

Kirkz

LE
Ladies, Gents, apologies; if we are/were to proceed with the cook off this coming weekend, unfortunately I will not be able to co-ordinate as originally thought. My apologies, and I nominate @supermatelot to deputise. May have time to enter something in the week, but not the weekend. Over to @supermatelot to proceed as she sees fit.
Three fucking words
Plus wrong thread.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You could have
read the thread
title before posting.

Latest Threads