"Your daughter is beautiful"

"Your daughter is beautiful" and other things you should not say to a rural Pashtun
U.S. envoy Richard C. Holbrooke, red-faced and sweaty, sat on the dirt floor of a stifling tent as Aslam Khan, a 38-year-old laborer, spoke haltingly of his family’s panicked flight from a Pakistani army offensive against Taliban forces in their mountain village, three hours north of here.

Holbrooke asked some questions about the Taliban but got few answers. “Are these all your children?” he asked with a smile. Yes, Khan said, he had nine.

“Your daughter is beautiful,” Holbrooke continued, nodding toward a young woman who sat quietly at the edge of the family. Her head was covered in a royal-blue scarf that revealed only her stunningly dark eyes.

“That’s not my daughter,” Khan said abruptly.
That's an AK you are pointing at me. That's a poofs gun isn't it?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You people only fuck goats don't you?

Sorry - is this a thread where we can list the most inapropriate things to say in other cultures?

Biped said:

Sorry - is this a thread where we can list the most inapropriate things to say in other cultures?
Like most other threads really.

Well I didn't think she was your wife, I thought you lot prefered boys around her age.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
stacker1 said:
Biped said:

Like most other threads really.

Well I didn't think she was your wife, I thought you lot prefered boys around her age.
Bend over Sonny. It's a Thursday . . . .

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you beardy nonces eat cow's balls because yours are small?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Anybody up for a bacon sarnie.

Why is your wife wearing a veil? Is she ugly?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'your wife, sir? oh, I do apologize. I thought I was addressing a tupenny hapenny prostitute.'

(c) Raffles the Gentleman Thug

Your daughter looks beautiful, is she Jewish?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
So Achmed spill the beans, So was this Mohammed gezzer a peado or not?

No mate you're wrong, there is only one prophet and his name is jesus.

Seriously, you should have offered half that dowry, your daughters a pig.

You know it would be easier if we just nuked you.

You have 5 daughters and no sons then?

Well, if she's not your daughter, allright if I bash her back doors in?

Is that really her nose or a stick on one?

SlimeyToad said:
Well, if she's not your daughter, allright if I bash her back doors in?
You don't understand what I mean? Its what you do to your sons when no-ones looking.

Then I can get her to earn $100 for you sir. My Companys are waiting. At $1 a time it should only take her a day or so.