Your Choice of Next PM

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by nips, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My vote would go to Roy Chubby Brown. Having watched him live the other week in Ipswich I fully agree with his motives, particularly in relation to asylum seekers. I think we need someone with an attitude like him to get the country back to how it should be. He's not arrsed about upsetting people either.

So who'd be your choice?
  2. Bring Back Enoch Powell!!!!
  3. Norman Tebbit
  4. Boris Johnson
  5. just for his speeches.

Boris Johnson
  6. I'll third that.
  7. Father Ted
  8. Thats hilarious. In the slow mo you could see him stumble then opened his arms to turn it into a rugby tackle.
  9. Vote for me! Ten years generally fukcing about, half a dozen upmarket houses, ability to get my kids into some of the best state schools around, flash holidays at somebody else's expense and a pension scheme that should net me 10 million quid in my first year out of office.

That'll do me, matey. When can I start?
  10. June 28th.
  11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

..and Boris probably had enough of a sense of humour to stand against Brown for head of the labour party - especially if you caught him before he sobers up in the morning :D
  12. Jeremy Clarkson!!
  13. And if you play your cards right, give your mates some titles, sell a few passport and knob you staff on gov time then you''ll leave office on the 29th

2017 :twisted:
  14. HM the Queen, God bless Her and keep Her.

A leader with a genuine sense of duty to the nation.