Your Childhood Heros

When and green begin the ears, I always wanted to be like a comic book hero.
There was the Lone Ranger, but I realised I don't like horses!
I wanted to be like Batman, but anyone who wears a rubber mask, dresses up in an armoured rubber suit and thinks that he can fly - is definitely off their trolley..
I also wanted to be like 007 James Bond - but then on reflection, I'll just be me, cos Jimmy Bond is a violent psychopath who likes hurting people, a masochist because he like being hurt, a serial womaniser, a borderline alkie, and he is addicted to gambling.
So I'll stay as I am

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Childhood Heroes? Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, the bloke from Its a Knock-out, DLT, and The Moomins.

Douglas Bader. Oh it's the NAAFI... the blonde bird from Abba then

Childhood Heroes? Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, the bloke from Its a Knock-out, DLT, and The Moomins.
Oh god, not the Moomins as well? Is nothing sacred?

I always thought there was something not right about them. The dirty fuckers.

Last edited:
Stig of the dump and Captain Caveman.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Ian Botham
Bryan Robson
Viv Richards

Best TV Hero was Lin Chung (Atsuo Nakamura) from 'The Water Margin'. I bloody loved that show!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jet and Vogue from Gladiators were my two fantasy fucks while I was growing up.

In terms of male role models, I always thought Danger Mouse was pretty fucking awesome. Even if he was a mouse.

I hate to raise the bar but it has to be Troy Tempest

Drove Stingray, looked cool in a uniform - his best mate had a cool set of head phones, but best of all he managed to find a bird that smelt of fish and couldn't say a word

Quality guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom Mix, Johnny MacBrown, Roy Rodgers, Gene Autrey, Jane Russell, Doris Day, Marilyn Monroe, Geoff Duke, Bob McIntyre, Phil Read, Kenny Roberts and the late great Barry Sheene.