Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your boys at work

11B3VB4

Swinger

Just have to love Snipers. :D

Bagpuss

Old-Salt
Oustanding! And a number of kills as well.

Do I sense a little bias on your behalf, judging by the crosshairs on your post? ;D

11B3VB4

Swinger
Bah, I think snipers are the bile of the earth... Sickos that prey on the unsuspecting dumb enought to walk into the crosshairs... 8)

By the way...

11B3VB4

11B (Infantry) 3 (SSG) V (Airborne Ranger) B4 (Sniper)

Ok maybe a little bias... ;)

Que?

SO3 AvnLogSupp G1-7

Shame us

Old-Salt
Surely RMP disposing of a few crime stats?

Oggy69

Old-Salt
I think the Guards div flash on the blokes floppy hat gives the game away a bit.

kiltboy

Old-Salt
Are you sure that's not the HD flash that the blackwatch sometimes wear?  Or is that limited to when they're with 51 Bde?

There was a story on the BW snipers in The Herald a while ago.

Just a thought.

I think the Guards div flash on the blokes floppy hat gives the game away a bit.

Oggy69

Old-Salt
No, they're definitely Irish Guards, the BW are all Fijian ;)

Line_Grunt

War Hero
Exile - only TA member of the 51st Highland Regiment (volunteers) wear the HD flash these days (oh and a few privileged individuals that soldier above the Highland line).  http://www.blackwatch-ta.org.uk/

The 1st Batalion Black Watch (RHR) do not wear the HD flash.

Oggy -  As to Fijians being in the Watch - so! Jealousy will get you now where - we don't accept english regiments rejects  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Plus we get to have a good rugby team for a change!!

Oggy69

Old-Salt
That's a bit unfair, how are 7 RHA going to win everything when they're up against a team full of Victor Lomu's with dodgy jock accents!? ;D ;D ;D

kiltboy

Old-Salt
Cheers line_grunt

Have to admit to being TA at one point so was a touch confused.  There hasn't been much mention of the Irish Guards here in the US and the UK sources I read have a distinct Scottish bias.

Exile - only TA member of the 51st Highland Regiment (volunteers) wear the HD flash these days (oh and a few privileged individuals that soldier above the Highland line).  http://www.blackwatch-ta.org.uk/

The 1st Batalion Black Watch (RHR) do not wear the HD flash.

Oggy -  As to Fijians being in the Watch - so! Jealousy will get you now where - we don't accept english regiments rejects  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Plus we get to have a good rugby team for a change!!

Line_Grunt

War Hero
Oggy - That's the whole idea - they're not supposed to win - about time they did something useful (like soldiering) anyway....... :p :D

Oggy69

Old-Salt
;D

Latest Threads