Your boys at work

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 11B3VB4, Apr 4, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Just have to love Snipers. :D
  2. Oustanding! And a number of kills as well.

Do I sense a little bias on your behalf, judging by the crosshairs on your post? ;D
  3. Bah, I think snipers are the bile of the earth... Sickos that prey on the unsuspecting dumb enought to walk into the crosshairs... 8)

By the way...

11B (Infantry) 3 (SSG) V (Airborne Ranger) B4 (Sniper)

Ok maybe a little bias... ;)
  4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

SO3 AvnLogSupp G1-7
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

6. No I had not... Great article. Thanks
  7. I bet they are RM ;D
  8. Surely RMP disposing of a few crime stats?
  9. I think the Guards div flash on the blokes floppy hat gives the game away a bit.
  10. Are you sure that's not the HD flash that the blackwatch sometimes wear?  Or is that limited to when they're with 51 Bde?

There was a story on the BW snipers in The Herald a while ago.

Just a thought.

11. No, they're definitely Irish Guards, the BW are all Fijian ;)
  12. Exile - only TA member of the 51st Highland Regiment (volunteers) wear the HD flash these days (oh and a few privileged individuals that soldier above the Highland line).

The 1st Batalion Black Watch (RHR) do not wear the HD flash.

Oggy -  As to Fijians being in the Watch - so! Jealousy will get you now where - we don't accept english regiments rejects  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Plus we get to have a good rugby team for a change!!
  13. That's a bit unfair, how are 7 RHA going to win everything when they're up against a team full of Victor Lomu's with dodgy jock accents!? ;D ;D ;D
  14. Cheers line_grunt

Have to admit to being TA at one point so was a touch confused.  There hasn't been much mention of the Irish Guards here in the US and the UK sources I read have a distinct Scottish bias.

15. Oggy - That's the whole idea - they're not supposed to win - about time they did something useful (like soldiering) anyway....... :p :D