Your all Going to Hellllll

They hate the British too.

Apparently we're simpering, flouncing, kilt-wearing, effeminate, Jesus-hating Shakespeare-quoters.

Well, they've got us down to a T, to be sure.

I wonder if they would like to hear the Fatherless Fairies singing 'We're all going to hell' ? :D Linky She pauses for a quick slug of beer halfway through and it's a great view when she then puts the bottle down :p

Edited for poor spelling.

And the think that STINKS to high heaven is that Jett even tho he a retard that can NOT whip his own butt was left ALONE for over 10 hours.
Well he would do if he hasn't wiped his bum after a shite for 10 hours.

John is trading tongue with the “nanny.”
Surely that should spell Nancy?

Guest where John tongue was while Jett was dying in the bathroom??????
I would imagine you answered your own question there.

I think he's a bit like bank managers vvaann. Your told that he exists, but you never actually get to see him. :?

BV_Technician said:
At least one lot of people think it's a parody: Poe's Law, in the "Known parodies" section.
Poe's law is certainly true. There is no way to distinguish parody from the real thing when it comes to religious fundamentalists. Having spent a fair few years arguing with evolution denying religionists they can still surprise me with how crazed they can be.

What is particularly jarring with a lot of USA Christians is just how extreme right-wing they are politically. They don't seem to realise that Jesus was pretty much a commie and anti-authoritarian.

Woff101 said:
Just so you know that this collection of inbred Yank Christian taliban

http://baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/

have labelled ARRSE

A collective effort by etc etc......

having said that some of these nut jobs are quite (unintentionally) funny in an ignorant kind of way.

Well Wolf101, for your first post you have played a blinder. What on earth were you looking for when you found these dribblers? Were you really looking for mong p0rn or were you researching for a suitably tasteless outfit to wear to the next young conservatives ball? I think we should be told

Thank you anyway because there's not much on Tele tonight. The bed sheets are in the wash and I've run out of timber for the fiery crosses so that's my evenings entertainment sorted - many thanks :lol:

So we're all going to Hell? BFD, that's where the best music is, for a start. :headbang: And the most "interesting" people... :D

See you there, lads. First round's on me... :twisted:

Well I'm joining the Landrover Baptist Church of 8 Ace.

In fact......are mongs allowed to be priests??

Too bad it's a cracking good satire. I was sort of buying into this: :lol:

AS YOUR WAR CLUB AND WEAPONS OF WAR I BREAK DOWN, UNDAM, AND BLOW UP ALL WALLS OF PROTECTION AROUND ALL HOMOSEXUALS, WITCHES, WARLOCKS, WIZARDS, SATANISTS, ATHEISTS, LIBERALS, DEMOCRATS, SORCERERS, AND THE LIKE, AND I BREAK THE POWER OF ALL CURSES, HEXES, VEXES, SPELLS, CHARMS, FETISHES, PSYCHIC PRAYERS, PSYCHIC THOUGHTS, ALL WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, SATIRE, PARODY, MAGIC, VOODOO, ALL MIND CONTROL, JINXES, POTIONS, BEWITCHMENTS, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, PAIN, TORMENT, PSYCHIC POWER, PSYCHIC WARFARE, PRAYER CHAINS, INCENSE AND CANDLE BURNING, INCANTATIONS, CHANTING, UNGODLY BLESSINGS AND HOODOO, CRYSTALS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE BEING SENT MY WAY, OR MY FAMILY MEMBER’S WAY, OR ANY CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES WAY, AND I RETURN IT, AND THE DEMONS TO THE SENDER, TEN FOLD.

Snappy little song tho' :wink:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOffYj5TxU

baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/

This can not be real,if it is America has no moral standing on anything in world affairs!

T

trowel

expat_71 said:
baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/

This can not be real,if it is America has no moral standing on anything in world affairs!
:eek: Moral standing, USA. When was that then?

definately a fake. no one could possibly be this stupid:

Latest Threads