Your all Going to Hellllll

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Woff101, Jan 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just so you know that this collection of inbred Yank Christian taliban

http://baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/

have labelled ARRSE

A collective effort by some of the most vile, reprehensible, apostate people ever known to mankind to destroy the good reputation of America. They are British which should tell you plenty right there. Cover your self head to toe with prayers before stepping into this den of foreign serpents, they are sheer evil. NSFW, NSFH, NSFC, NSFA. Not safe for anyone!

so that anyone on this board is automatically going to hell apparently for the heinous crime of not being crypto-facist, American baptists.

having said that some of these nut jobs are quite (unintentionally) funny in an ignorant kind of way.

2. I think I can sleep even better at night knowing that we get under their rhino thick skin.

3. Most Arrsers are already there Woff ...that site is tame compared to MDN :lol:

4. Brilliant ! :D
    It's good to know my warm seat in hell is reserved already :twisted:

5. Makes you proud to be English, by the Grace of God. The front page about John Travolta's "Retard" says it all.

Is there any truth in the rumour that Yank_Lurker is the author?

6. You should see what they have to say about Britain in general
    clicky here for more supposedly christian dribblings

I especially like this bit:

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

As long as you say the prayer it's ok

WARNING: Before visiting any of the following links you are cautioned to say the following prayer.

IN JESUS NAME, I BIND UP EVERY DEMON COMING ACROSS THE COMPUTER LINES, AND I RETURN THEM AND ANY CURSES.IN JESUS NAME, I COVER MYSELF IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I COVER THIS COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET ROAD I TRAVEL IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I TAKE AUTHORITY AND DOMINION OVER ALL WEB SITES, WEB MASTERS, WEB DOMAINS, AND DEMONS OF THE INTERNET SUPER HIGHWAY SO THEY DO NOT CROSS MY PATH. I DISPATCH ANGELS AHEAD OF ME TO PROTECT ME.

IN JESUS NAME, I CUT ALL UNGODLY SILVER CORDS AND LAY LINES.

AS YOUR WAR CLUB AND WEAPONS OF WAR I BREAK DOWN, UNDAM, AND BLOW UP ALL WALLS OF PROTECTION AROUND ALL HOMOSEXUALS, WITCHES, WARLOCKS, WIZARDS, SATANISTS, ATHEISTS, LIBERALS, DEMOCRATS, SORCERERS, AND THE LIKE, AND I BREAK THE POWER OF ALL CURSES, HEXES, VEXES, SPELLS, CHARMS, FETISHES, PSYCHIC PRAYERS, PSYCHIC THOUGHTS, ALL WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, SATIRE, PARODY, MAGIC, VOODOO, ALL MIND CONTROL, JINXES, POTIONS, BEWITCHMENTS, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, PAIN, TORMENT, PSYCHIC POWER, PSYCHIC WARFARE, PRAYER CHAINS, INCENSE AND CANDLE BURNING, INCANTATIONS, CHANTING, UNGODLY BLESSINGS AND HOODOO, CRYSTALS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE BEING SENT MY WAY, OR MY FAMILY MEMBER’S WAY, OR ANY CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES WAY, AND I RETURN IT, AND THE DEMONS TO THE SENDER, TEN FOLD.

AMEN.

Then you can follow their links to such sites as ARRSE and others such as
    10/23/07

Britney Spears is definitely going to HELL. Britney Spears no panties, Britney Spears no underwear, Britney Spears Commando, Britney Spears with panties, Britney Spears in Mormon underwear, Britney Spears in a mink coat - its all the same. She’s going to HELL, HELL, HELL!

Church wah?

8. Looks like they think ARRSE isn't trying hard enough.

9. Of course I'm going to hell.

I'm glad really because if, when I died I went to heaven, I wouldn't know anybody.

10. F Uck them the bible waving motherfackers they can suck my shat out my hoop!

11. I would not give a crap if i went to hell. Like ive heard if you become a soldier you will go 2 hell, but who cares. As long as i have lived my life how i wanted while im alive i dont give a toss. I really dont know if there is a heaven or hell as i have no religion lol, but if if there is there is, if there isnt there isnt. Simple.

12. Hahahahahaha! what a bunch of inbred, braindead, bigoted, SPACKERS, the madness in the eyes of this below should tell you all just how much of a bunch of fruitcakes these people are!

Can you imagine waking up next to that and hearing "Praise be the lord! No more filthy sex ever!" and looking down at the bloody mass between your legs?

Anyway, I knew I was going to hell LONG before THEY told me....bunch of Cnuts

Attached Files:

13. I can't work out if these sites are for real - humourless diatribes, or inspired mockery. Follow any of the links on the page, they're all gems. Like the following sign-off, from Jesus' General:

"I'll be praying for you.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot"

What?

14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

What the Lunatic Christo - Fundamentalist has to say about John Travolta's sons' death -

(the referenced photo is the famous one where John boy is snogging his male 'friend' by his plane)

In order to gauge the state of mind of this sad collection of fanatics, you need gaze no further than this picture prominently located on the sites front page

[​IMG]

That maniacal state scares me far more than anything Terry could throw at you...