Youngest MC winner since WWII

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by soldierboy99, Apr 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Well done lad.

    Why are the Daily Mail using the yank Pvt Rather than Pte?

    w@nkers.
     
  2. And what about the Lieutenant-corporal?
     
  3. Anyone leaving should give the Mail a call and apply for their Defence Editor job. Can't do any worse than the current one.....
     
  4. Well done Alex.

    Shame the article was written so poorly (anyone know what the "Military of Defence" is?)
     
  5. Good work fella!


    (and does anyone know where I can get some mind bleach? - I've just been on the Daily Mail's website and must get clean. Must get clean.)
     
  6. And .......

    oops - what with 'Tour of Duty' it might be a septic schoolboy's composition.
     
  7. It really would not be worth the subsequent hassle - trust me!!

    Edited to add: Any piece in the Mail that is by-lined "By Daily Mail Reporter" means either (95% of the time) that the article has been taken directly from a news agency or, the other 5%, that whoever did write the piece is being pi**ed off by the news desk.
     
  8. Good man, Balls of steel.
     
  9. The youth of today eh? Such irresponsible behavior, he could have got himself hurt :)
    Congratulations Pte Kennedy!
     
  10. Very courageous and also very modest when called "Hero". Good drills that man.
     
  11. Well done that Man.
     
  12. is lt cpl a cock up and not some weird rank from one of the odd regiments?
     
  13. hats off to the young fella.
     
  14. Missed that one, speechless....