youngest corporal in British army?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bulldog123, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know what how old the youngest corporal is in the British army? and what reg they are?
  2. Why do you want to know?
  3. internet grooming at its laziest and stupidist!
  4. I was a Bombardier in the Cadet Artillery at 15, which is a branch of Her Majesties Forces. Do you want to come over and bum me, Bulldog? I like your name, very butch.
  5. Am doing some research for a book.
  6. Oh right, that sounds awesome. Anything you want to know, just ask.
  7. Is it a Corporal you need or will a Bombardier do, how about a Corporal of Horse?
  8. I am looking to find out how old the youngest person is to be promoted to Cpl. Am researching for a book . I have heard so far how some older new recruits are being fast tracked to promotion due to age but have no experience. So to start with I would like to know about the youngest Corporal and their experiences of tours.
  9. Is that true? So if I sign back on, what rank will they give me after being out for 4 years?
  10. Crikey, I left as a C/Sjt does that mean I can be CDS.
  11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I'm doing research for a book.

'What is the most stupid question anyone has asked on arrse'.

Think it will sell?
  12. I always fancied the job of the CBF Cyprus. That or heading up the garrison school sixth form.
  13. I suspect the queue outside that office has grown by a few hundred thousand. :)

Shall all us older folk just settle for 4 stars, a fat pension and gardening leave?
  14. I was 20 .........Is that young ???
  15. Might not be young but it's fucking quick. I seem to remember you only going to Pirbright less than a year ago.