Younger men, older women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RCSignals, Apr 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. he he he he... I used to see an older woman once...

Was sat in yates's in Blackpool... she went to powder her nose... waiter comes up and goes.

Waiter "what would you like to drink"?

Disco "Stella.. pint of please"

Waiter "and what does your mum want"

Disco "!"£"$$£"£""!!!"£"£££**&^^&*"

Long journey home back to Liverpool that night... Straight down the Army carreers the next morning...

4 weeks later.. doing basic... lol
  2. Its the way forward, I have always preferred older women, in fact, my wife is almost ten years older than me. The chances of her being mistaken for my mother are remote, she used to be a pro dancer (I said pro, not pole) and she still works out everyday. She looks great, and no-one would guess that there is such a large age gap.
    On the plus side, she had a really nice house, curtesy of her first husband, which we sold, and used the considerable equity to help buy our current house.
    Obviously, my mother-in-law is proportionately older, and so will be dead sooner. :D
    The downside is that women seem to get more neurotic as they get older. Mrs S_s has clearly always been a bit of a loon, but is now borderline certifiable. Still, it takes a lot to phase me, and I usually find that her psychotic rants just make me laugh. Thankfully, she barely knows where the kitchen is, let alone where the sharp pointy things are kept, so I feel reasonably safe.
  3. Has her uterus dropped out yet? :D
  4. Ooooooooooh an inside out front bum....... got any pictures????

want some? :D
  5. :D :D :D She's only 38, thats younger than you cait! But to be honest, The sooner her guts fall out, or she hits the menopause, the better, I dont want kids, so it'll be one less thing to worry about.
  6. lol... 38 thats how old the woman was when I was 19 :D
  7. FFS Disco, you've already had my sister, PLEEEEASE tell me you havent been doing my wife on the sly! :wink:
  8. what about the other end of the scale ?
    Older men and Younger Girls (Legal)

methinks another thread.
  9. Would have thought for a chap in your position, you'd be walking on ice as thin as the penguin if that got started up...
  10. Dan, that was yer mum.
  11. well::my hubby is 22years YOUNGER than meeee :twisted: you've all heard the saying"cradle snatcher"I go one better and snatch them from the WOMB 8O !!and's're as young as the man you feel :wink:
  12. Any 18 year olds out there.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
  13. Good skills rudi, but 22 years younger than me would make the boy 8! 8O Maybe when I hit my 40s I'll follow your lead, but till then...
  14. DB & poppy,try to nab a south afrikaaner,I can recomend themmmmmmmmmmmmm