Young Tony

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by EX_STAB, Jan 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. David Icke may be a fruitloop but his website has this great picture of a young Bliar for your amusement:

I'm sure it will be put to good use!
  2. Top notch mullet, I'm impressed.
  3. There's something very odd about that face, perhaps it's too reminiscent of the weirdo on the front of Mad comic.

There's also something very wrong with that face, it hasn't got a sledgehammer impacting on it at speed.
  4. This thread is gonna get a lorra posts!

Imagine meeting the cünt at that age in a bar somewhere and him looking at you like that. Who wouldn't have decked him?

5. Shouldn't this be in the "looking Ally" thread?! Or have some warning before opening.

6. I now know were they got the character Rick from the young ones! same hypocritcal cnut as well

7. Can anyone see the similarity - Mickey Michaels dole scum from Royston Vasey.

Attached Files:

8. Here yer go!

9. Didn't have one going back that far - nice one Giblets btw!

As Blair gets a regular hammering for not "being at one with the military" - or anywhere near us for that matter, would anyone like to caption this:

Attached Files:

10. Care to make your image slightly smaller so it doesn't fcuk up my browser?
  11. Okay - sorry - we all make mistakes - as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.