• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Young Tony

David Icke may be a fruitloop but his website has this great picture of a young Bliar for your amusement:

I'm sure it will be put to good use!

There's something very odd about that face, perhaps it's too reminiscent of the weirdo on the front of Mad comic.

There's also something very wrong with that face, it hasn't got a sledgehammer impacting on it at speed.

This thread is gonna get a lorra posts!

Imagine meeting the cünt at that age in a bar somewhere and him looking at you like that. Who wouldn't have decked him?

MsG

EX_STAB said:
David Icke may be a fruitloop but his website has this great picture of a young Bliar for your amusement:

I'm sure it will be put to good use!

I now know were they got the character Rick from the young ones! same hypocritcal cnut as well

Didn't have one going back that far - nice one Giblets btw!

As Blair gets a regular hammering for not "being at one with the military" - or anywhere near us for that matter, would anyone like to caption this:

Attachments

Latest Threads