Young soldiers BBC 3 documentary

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by tom_peek, Sep 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New program about basic training, looking forward to see what it's all about as I'm starting catterick in october.

Obviously will be diluted, but still will be an insight to what to expect.

2. I hope it is better than Private (so called) russell sharp's rather poor attempt at smearing the Army.

3. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

A cringe worthy load of shit so far.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Got a link as the ships system is very slow.

Cheers

Gadge

5. Pure pish.

6. Good grief - reality TV ..not

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I think that the former TA lad will be someone's RSM in years to come.

8. Lincolnshire ACF?

• Like Like x 1
  9. It'll be on BBC iplayer now mate.

Was abit too wussy for me, why do they have to make it shight? Should of made it more like the 80s program PARAS.

10. That made me laugh. I don't want him going off to war, but basically, it's alright if he just gets to see the world and shag fat birds....

• Like Like x 6
  11. Too much focus on the family/soft side of things imo. Not enough crawling through shit filled rivers for my liking

• Like Like x 3
  12. I love the voice over guy basicly saying that they will all be in Afghan in 3 months time tap-dancing on IED's.

They were playing the weepy stuff a bit to much really. Might improve though, might even be as good as the Submarine doc on. They have spent three episodes talking about firing a Tomohawk but not actually fired one yet.

13. Didn't once see them doing a BFT, and only once doing a webbing run. Phys has been lowered it seems. Never showed any polishing either.

Mutter mutter moan.......

One of the Mums was a Milf mind.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yep. Definitely MILF friendly.

I hate the crow......

15. I thought two of the mums would get smashed!