Young, pretty, successful...slapper.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Jun 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. My Giveafuckometer is obviously broken.

2. I think there must be a faulty batch.

• Like Like x 2

3. Corrected that for you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The usual fee applies I believe, thank you!

5. No matter the class or description, she's a prostitute. Does the same as a streetwalker but costs more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You say that like it's a bad thing. I'd rattle it.

7. Whores are too grubby and greedy. Concubines on a one-year contract are the way to go.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

'Average, approaching middle age and needy'... have we so lost the art of headline-writing?

9. Is this the same paper that brought us that ageing, dagger-titted scrubber who was leeching off her parents because she was 'too pretty to work'?

10. You guys are very judgemental. It's a free world and if an adult wants to sell sex for cash he or she should br free to do so. Calling the john a sugar daddy and pretending it's some kind of date is a handy way of getting round the prostitution laws I suppose. Helen's a bit shook looking for 35 though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Yes - you know, The Sun for those as what is too posh to read The Sun.

Rough, and she has that 'Me, me, me and me' look about her. (Actually, some of the pictures make her look like she's sucking on a lemon.)

Still, she's survived her ordeal and is now in a happy, stable relationship having gone through the trauma of being a hooker. It says so in the paper.

12. Fixed for accuracy.