Young female soldiers in Iraq

I am a published author researching my new novel on the experiences of the female soldier in Iraq.
I have interviewed American female soldiers, but would like to hear British experience of the Iraq conflict.
Please get in contact or express willingness to talk of your experiences - I'd be most grateful.

***************DISCLAIMER***************
I'm in no way related to this person, however if they turn out to be the daughter of the owner of Harley Davidson Motorcycles then can I have a free bike please :D

hantsbloke said:
are you in the press?
Did the "published author researching my new novel" bit not give it away?

Damn. I bet that was a Wah.

Do you want to know my experiences with young female soldiers

and old female soldiers and fat ones

actually its mostly fat ones with moustaches
mmmmmmmm

Hugh_Jardon said:
GreenSlime said:
I also would like to hear of young female soldiers experiences.......

Any chance of photos too?

;p
Copies to Hugh, please
Is that in panoramic wide view :wink:

The_IRON said:
Hugh_Jardon said:
GreenSlime said:
I also would like to hear of young female soldiers experiences.......

Any chance of photos too?

;p
Copies to Hugh, please
Is that in panoramic wide view :wink:
I’m an old, fat, balding fart but if your willing to pay I can make them up.

What in particlar are you after here? Dildo improvisation? Sanger shagging stories? Shagging-on experiences.?
Good luck on youre search mate, but can you give us some examples of the yank interviews. I always wonder what those yank dykes thinkabout.

Hantsbloke - nope, not press, really and truly a researching author.
Ski - thanks, I have emailed Mr Happy.
I'm hoping to write a novel where the main character is a female soldier. I very much need detailed info on military training - for instance mechanical engineering/driving - the sort of job which might take a woman to Iraq and employ her as a driver. I have already interviewed people with medical experience in Iraq i.e. nurses, but i'm not really wanting this kind of detail. I have also read quite a few accounts but apart from one by a U.S. woman they have all been by men. Any help much appreciated.