Young chimps outperformed university students

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by theoriginalphantom, Dec 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. all taken from the BBC Chimps click here, students get a chimp to click it for you

anyone surprised?

only 3 pairs mother/child chimps we tested against and unknown number of students (presumably without their mothers)
    Is anyone now worried that 'Planet of the Apes' could happen?
    Who here fears that their job is in jeopardy from Chimps? Personally I can't see a chimp taking the step down from flinging poo at visitors to taking on my job, so I'm safe. Maybe we should be sending chimps to university and putting students in cages? It seems reasonable to me.
  2. Thought we already do - all they do is make noise, shit everywhere and eat bananas... and I should know!
  3. It's going to be a while before a chimp is put in a position of authority.

Perhaps the Yanks will be the first. Oh, wait a minute.....
  4. no shock there really I'm sure the chimp could be more decisive and incisive than most of the Ruperts fresh from the college of knowledge
  5. Another British first - we beat the septics to it.
  6. If the chimps are in the job market can I take over the shite throwing duties then please?

I wouldn't even need to wait for vistors as I can travel to wherever shite is required to be thrown.
  7. Ah, but were the chimps able to spout nonsensical opinions in braying voices while watching Trisha from their beds and eating pot noodle? 'Nuff said!

We share IIRC 98% of our DNA with chimps. When you look at students you realise chimps got the better deal on the other 2%.
  8. Were the Chimps fuelled on cheap lager/cider and off their tits on various 'pharmaceutical products'?
  9. if you share your DNA with chimps thats between you and the zoo keeper, but don't drag us into it. (how do you make sure they only get 98% of your spaff?)
  10. Does this mean the UOTC will start recruiting.......... wait!
  11. Can't see it myself. The chimps in Bristol zoo do buggerall but sit on their arrses all day thrapping themselves into a frenzy. When they're not throwing shite about the place. Not at all like students, who sit on their...Oh.
  12. How, exactly, did they tell the two groups apart :?

I'll get my coat! :oops:
  13. Look, she had a really nice personality, OK? And the things she could do with a banana...
  14. Korn vid? :)