"Youd be stupid not to help me out" emails....

Just got one from a man named Manuel. If it hadn't been for the silly name I might have been duped!!!

Next nightshift will be fun calling him....

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:29 AM
Subject: GREETINGS

> ATTN:
>
> This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it should
> be treated as such .I am Fred Manuel,a solicitor at law.
>
> I am the personal attorney/sole executor to my late client,who worked
>
> as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash
>
> with his immediate family on the 5th of Nov 2001. Since the death of my client
> ,I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any
> of his extended relations whom shall be claimants /beneficiaries of his abandoned
> personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. More, I have received
>
> official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation
>
> of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my
>
> client deposited the sum of Ј9.8m GBP.The board of directors of company now adopted
>
> a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money
> within the next 15 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned fund.The
> company had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate
> the funds after the expiration of the period given to me but after an investigation in the
> finance company,I found out that some members of the company want to divert this fund
> into their private accounts for their own selfish interest and only want to use the excuse
>
> that since I am not able to look for some one to make the claim,the money should be
>
> made unserviceable and that means submitting the fund to the federal government of this
>
> country and some to the company management which is not their main intentions.
>
> I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name,
> I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent present you to the "trustee" bank
>
> as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that
>
> capacity as a next of kin of my client,so that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at
>
> Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only(Ј9.8million ) can be paid to you,
>
> before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge deposit is lodged.
>
> Note that this is legal,and 100% risk free since I have all vital documents that would be requested by
> them and that would confer you the legal right to make this claim .I find this possible for the main reason
>
> that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.
>
> Therefore, to facilitate the immediate re profiling of this fund, you need, first to contact me via my alternative
> email address signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence, I will immediately intimate you
>
> with the complete details as well as fax you the documents, with which you are to proceed and I shall direct you
>
> on how to put up an application to the bank.
>
> HOWEVER, I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that
> you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion
> of this transfer.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
> from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through my alternative email, fredmanuel@live.co.uk ,for
> a better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.
>
> Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this .Please let me have your opinion as soon as possible.If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you,I await your urgent response.Give me a call at your earliest convenience.
> Sincerely,
>
> Fred Manuel.(esq).
> +447553055593

If I give you a lift to your bank to sort this out, when it's complete can I charge you eight hundred thou' for taxi fare and you can have the rest?

Gotta be a bargain really! :clap:

If it's a 419 scam, it's a job for this bloke...

Do it! What have you got to lose FFS?

These cnuts must think we have all just got off banana boats. What's that you say? 65% of the country have? Well bugger me!

I'm sure I recieved one some months ago ago from some geezer calling himself 'Barrister Broone LLB Phd, BA, Msc, Dr Phil', Fiduciary Agent/Manager for a Mr Blaaare, Ex-Prime Minister of some 'Foriegn Country' telling me of this secret hoard of Saddams gold hidden away in a the 'Bank of Bhagdad'....

Pity.... I deleted the message.... I might be 'Very Rich' now...... :p :p :?